Camaro --POS---GARBAGE:update

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2007, 12:37 PM
In the Staging Lanes
Default RE: Camaro --POS---GARBAGE:update

my z28 has 275,xxx miles on it granted it does have it's problems but what car with that many miles won't have problems. I love my car even tho it is a chevy. (yes i am a ford guy) I got my car because it is an awsome car and i liked it from the start.if i fix the minor problems with the engine and interior and body my car would be perfect.

Old 09-26-2007, 12:51 PM
In the Staging Lanes

yeah and really who is going to get in a camaro and go the speed limit?

Old 09-26-2007, 02:10 PM
In the Staging Lanes

Well...i don't really give a **** about much of the other toyotas...they arent as mcuh of ap roblem..but still...

they aren't AMERICAN DESIGNED..

Corollas and Camerys are ALWAYS in the way doing 20 mph UNDER the speed limit
When you go to pass them...they get in your way... every single ****ing one of them in fla..

I will always have a hatrid for forein cars.. (grated...some race cars and such i like...)but thats the way my family is. If it aint american, it aint right....

I bought my 94' Camaro for $700!!! I put new coil packs, new tires, and a new clutch slave cylander....that was it!! now its running faster than almost everything in my area...cept for the V8 guys...as always.

Old 09-26-2007, 02:12 PM
In the Staging Lanes

ORIGINAL: 1994greenchevy

yeah and really who is going to get in a camaro and go the speed limit?
...I dont....lmao

Old 09-26-2007, 03:12 PM
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: dvader

Can`t say much for that car---or the few that passed thru here .
As far as what I drive ---whatever I want---many cars and truck onmy lot to choose from.
I like the corvette,the nissan 350`s rock,
The charger with the hemi kills in a straight line----
Mustangs rip---I know that will get cheers
Love the evo----I`ll roast anyone in that on the track--It`s just badass.[sm=badbadbad.gif]

Got a 6" lifted suburban350/vortec----only good on the street
the Jeep takes the prize off road

The firechickens/camaro 6 pins--chick cars that fall apart--we stopped takin them.

trans am/z28---fast ,sporty sound good---cheap construction
don`t beat them---sell before 100,000 miles to some poor schmuck.
Keep your Evo sellout! Don't come here baggen on Camaros or any American Muscle with your rice!!!

Old 09-26-2007, 04:31 PM
In the Staging Lanes

YES!!!!! This is a (i dont think anyone has evver heard of this before...) but a ... CAMARO form...not a bashon good GM vehciles and try to promote ricers that everyone on thisboard would love to kill...

ORIGINAL: LT1RUNNER
ORIGINAL: dvader

Can`t say much for that car---or the few that passed thru here .
As far as what I drive ---whatever I want---many cars and truck on my lot to choose from.
I like the corvette,the nissan 350`s rock,
The charger with the hemi kills in a straight line----
Mustangs rip---I know that will get cheers
Love the evo----I`ll roast anyone in that on the track--It`s just badass.[sm=badbadbad.gif]

Got a 6" lifted suburban350/vortec----only good on the street
the Jeep takes the prize off road

The firechickens/camaro 6 pins--chick cars that fall apart--we stopped takin them.

trans am/z28---fast ,sporty sound good---cheap construction
don`t beat them---sell before 100,000 miles to some poor schmuck.
Keep your Evo sellout! Don't come here baggen on Camaros or any American Muscle with your rice!!!

Old 09-26-2007, 04:55 PM
4th Gear Member

Noticed how he hasnt replied... [sm=lockeddance.gif]

Old 09-26-2007, 05:58 PM
3rd Gear Member

Good let him go back to blowing buddah! Oh wait that's more like the god from Vietnam. Sorry! What's the Japeneese god? Oh yeah! NINTENDO! Wii would like you to play! Sorry if I offended any religious beliefs but this Vader idiot deserved it!!!!

Old 09-26-2007, 06:11 PM
4th Gear Member

lol

Old 09-26-2007, 06:31 PM
2nd Gear member

ORIGINAL: Puck90a

ORIGINAL: BAN WS6

Since when are Toyota's crap? Granted I've never owned one but I've heard that from even the most diehard American car guys that when it comes to reliability Toyota is among the best.
Yeah, toyota isn't crap. Isn't Toyota the #1 best selling automobile in the U.S.? I don't have anything against Honda either. Both are very reliable and well-built.

Mazda and Mitsubishi can kiss my *** though.
Ok, I'm really biased on the situation.. personally i dont think i would ever buy a foreign car but as much as i dont like toyota I if i bought a foreign car it would probably be the new Tundra or maybe a Titan. Japan doesnt allow the sale of imported vehicles, so personally I dont think we should allow the sale of imported japanese cars. Think of all the people in 2002 that bought a cheap gas saving honda civic or corolla instead of a Camaro. They only helped kill the legend.
Cant say I like Honda a lot simply because I dont like any of their cars.. I guess if they did come out with a car I liked I would like Honda, but until then I wont buy one.
Your right about Mazda and Mitsubishi though. I mean come on.. didn't they make VCR's and TV's 15 years ago? Thats the only Mitsubishi thing i think i've ever owned..

Quick Reply: Camaro --POS---GARBAGE:update