Camaro --POS---GARBAGE:update

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2007, 06:11 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Camaro --POS---GARBAGE:update

I think you've just been buying **** T/A's and Camaro's then. I have a buddy with a 99 or soZ28 with over 150,000 miles. That thing gets rode hard a put away wet every time he drives it and still no major problems. Overall, GM makes good quality vehicles, you're always going to have a batch that fall apart and are ****. As for the Chargers, I hate the new ones, two things a Charger should never have are 4 doors and a smallblock. I might compromise on the small block since with today's techonology they'll make as much if not more power than a big block, but still, the 426 HEMI will always be king in my book.

Old 09-25-2007, 06:19 PM
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: BAN WS6

I think you've just been buying **** T/A's and Camaro's then.

Overall, GM makes good quality vehicles, you're always going to have a batch that fall apart and are ****.

As for the Chargers, I hate the new ones, two things a Charger should never have are 4 doors and a smallblock. I might compromise on the small block since with today's techonology they'll make as much if not more power than a big block, but still, the 426 HEMI will always be king in my book.
Bingo, Bingo and Bingo... Unlike Ford for example GM engines wont fall apart on you... they might have their problems with electrical stuff.. but in the long run its more expensive to fix an engine than it is components. I just spend only 400 bucks on a completely new ignition and thats including labor. My 4th gen may have a complitcated engine bay but at least my engine isnt sideways and all decked out with plastic covers like those foreign cars.

Old 09-25-2007, 06:25 PM

wholesale----roll `em over.
hey--the z28 is a fun car---just think chevy dropped the ball on quality.
I thought the 6 pin would be fun---I was wrong.
Drove a new pontiac gto---[sm=WTFsgign.gif]
drive easy----first ,second ,third,fourth---normal shift

Peg the throttle,nice burnout ,first gear ok---then----POS goes into third gear--no second-thats the way they designed it!!!!
What they snort that day in design division!

AHHHH chevy---wonders never stop.

Old 09-25-2007, 06:28 PM
4th Gear Member

Dude.... go drive your Evo and stop typing like a jack ***... i agree with evil.. GTFO

We dont want your personal opinion of GTOs... Take that up with Pontiac...
[sm=shutup.gif]

Old 09-25-2007, 06:54 PM
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: dvader

Got a 6" lifted suburban350/vortec----only good on the street
Are you retarded or do you just like looking like one?

The firechickens/camaro 6 pins--chick cars that fall apart--we stopped takin them.
Go **** yourself.

trans am/z28---fast ,sporty sound good---cheap construction
don`t beat them---sell before 100,000 miles to some poor schmuck.
You said you like Corvettes, but don't like T/A's, Z28's, or SS's. Wellthey all have the same engine as the Corvette. Yes they are tuned down a little, but they still inherit thesamereliability.

You are on a Camaro forum full of Chevy enthusiasts and are bashing on GM and Camaros.

I don't know about you, but I don't go onto the various Ford andimport forums and start ****.
1. You will get your *** handed to you
2. You are pathetic enoughto have nothing better to dowith your time

Old 09-25-2007, 06:55 PM
3rd Gear Member

I hope your not saying the GTOs are slow. Holy **** are they fast. Drove one from Fla to Ma on the 06 hot rod power tour. Completely stock running 12's in the 04 with the LS1. Now the new ones have the LS6 much faster.Your camaro was a POS due to the fact that the original owner treated it that way. Why do you think they traded it in????? You my friend are a bias ***. Just think if every woman felt about guys the way you feel about chevy and GM products. Dude, you'd never get laid, men in a hole (pardon the pun) would never get laid. Stop your *****ing and and keep buying the imports and give all those other people the jobs rather than americans. But how many cars are actually american built?

Old 09-25-2007, 07:37 PM
2nd Gear member

My 97' Maro has 146000 and still drives like a new car. Only had to replace 2 coil packs and Trans (previous owner had it worked on before I had it and just patched it up ) and a new clutch to get rid of the stock one.

Old 09-25-2007, 07:44 PM
1st Gear Member

Can`t say much for that car---or the few that passed thru here .
As far as what I drive ---whatever I want---many cars and truck onmy lot to choose from.
I like the corvette,the nissan 350`s rock,
The charger with the hemi kills in a straight line----
Mustangs rip---I know that will get cheers
Love the evo----I`ll roast anyone in that on the track--It`s just badass.[sm=badbadbad.gif]

Got a 6" lifted suburban350/vortec----only good on the street
the Jeep takes the prize off road

The firechickens/camaro 6 pins--chick cars that fall apart--we stopped takin them.

well it should be obvious to you that when u buy a used car like a z28/trans am/cobra etc. that those cars are usually beat on pretty good by the owner. Few people buy those cars to go 35 in the 35. So that's really not a good estimate of how a camaro would do if u take good care of it. Ya know what i mean?

Old 09-25-2007, 07:54 PM
Dominos Puck
New Formula! Now with 10% more Win!

ORIGINAL: BAN WS6

Since when are Toyota's crap? Granted I've never owned one but I've heard that from even the most diehard American car guys that when it comes to reliability Toyota is among the best.
Yeah, toyota isn't crap. Isn't Toyota the #1 best selling automobile in the U.S.? I don't have anything against Honda either. Both are very reliable and well-built.

Mazda and Mitsubishi can kiss my *** though.

Old 09-25-2007, 11:59 PM
Overdrive Member

ORIGINAL: Chappie99

I hope your not saying the GTOs are slow. Holy **** are they fast. Drove one from Fla to Ma on the 06 hot rod power tour. Completely stock running 12's in the 04 with the LS1. Now the new ones have the LS6 much faster.Your camaro was a POS due to the fact that the original owner treated it that way. Why do you think they traded it in????? You my friend are a bias ***. Just think if every woman felt about guys the way you feel about chevy and GM products. Dude, you'd never get laid, men in a hole (pardon the pun) would never get laid. Stop your *****ing and and keep buying the imports and give all those other people the jobs rather than americans. But how many cars are actually american built?
I don'[t mean to rain on your parade here or anything, but most Hondas that you see driving around on the roads were made in either Canada or Kentucky, giving jobs to Americans. Most of the GM vehicles you see on the road were also built in Canada, my Camaro was.

Quick Reply: Camaro --POS---GARBAGE:update