Motherly love vs 84 V8 Camaro = Not so happy son

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2008, 01:54 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Motherly love vs 84 V8 Camaro = Not so happy son

ORIGINAL: carguy_z28

a paki... Turbin wearing pullstart raghead mother fairy-princess!.... IE... YOU... the way you talk about your country is the same way they talk about your country...
how do i talk about my country please clarify this. and string some more insults together for specter to edit.

Maybe you should quit while your ahead before someone in your state figures out who and what you are and hangs you for being a non patriotic bran muffin...
hung for not being patriotic? if by non patriotic you mean disagreeing with people and having my own opinion.
so you would round up all the people not like you and put them to death. ?

welcome to freedom the same rights that protect you protect EVERYBODY now including the turbin, pullstart, raghead, whatevers foolio

i just feel bad that your wasting your time arguing with me and its taking away from your time torisk your life for the betterment of mine.
[sm=happy046.gif]

Old 04-04-2008, 04:43 PM
2nd Gear member

ORIGINAL: brassknukl

a paki... Turbin wearing pullstart raghead mother fairy-princess!.... IE... YOU... the way you talk about your country is the same way they talk about your country...
how do i talk about my country please clarify this. and string some more insults together for specter to edit.

Maybe you should quit while your ahead before someone in your state figures out who and what you are and hangs you for being a non patriotic bran muffin...
hung for not being patriotic? if by non patriotic you mean disagreeing with people and having my own opinion.
so you would round up all the people not like you and put them to death. ?

welcome to freedom the same rights that protect you protect EVERYBODY now including the turbin, pullstart, raghead, whatevers foolio

i just feel bad that your wasting your time arguing with me and its taking away from your time torisk your life for the betterment of mine.
[sm=happy046.gif]
Your non patriotic because you talk about your country and your president and your army like what they are doing standing up for YOUR freedom is wrong... And I dont consider it a waste of time, cause you may or may not care, but at least someone lets you know where you stand...
And I wouldnt just go about rounding up people not like me and putting them to death, But people like you.... yeah, for sure....

Old 04-04-2008, 05:02 PM
4th Gear Member

lol the direction of this thread went south... honestly kid this is what i did. I got what they wanted me to get only i bent the rules a bit. they wanted me to getsomething fuel efficient and was easy on the insurance like a carolla. But i gota 98 V6 stang it was good on gas and insurance was more than affordable.. i regret buying it kuz it was so gutless... but it worked. then when i turned 18 i got my camaro and let em kno i have every intention of drag racing it and theres nothing they can do.

Old 04-04-2008, 05:19 PM
2nd Gear member

Or you could buy a peice of crap, and drag race the hell out of that, and use the reasoning, " well, if I had a nice CAMARO, I wouldnt bag it like that" lol

Old 04-04-2008, 11:31 PM
1st Gear Member

thanks for letting me know wehre I stand
HA

i think the kid gave up on this thread after we started the political nonsense
HAHA

Old 04-05-2008, 01:38 PM
2nd Gear member

ORIGINAL: brassknukl

thanks for letting me know wehre I stand
HA

i think the kid gave up on this thread after we started the political nonsense
HAHA
Anytime paki...

Old 04-08-2008, 05:25 PM
1st Gear Member

dude....your a vagina....thats it....you are a *****...this thread has been up for like 2 weeks now, you could have got the ****ing car and dealt with it by now...quit being a woman...or get off of camaro forums dude (you kinda should have a camaro to be here...) if you care so much what your mom says...go buy a huffy...

Old 04-08-2008, 06:03 PM
2nd Gear member

hahaha... Or a moped...