Motherly love vs 84 V8 Camaro = Not so happy son

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2008, 08:58 PM
In the Staging Lanes
Default RE: Motherly love vs 84 V8 Camaro = Not so happy son

ORIGINAL: carguy_z28

ORIGINAL: age84

I can see putting one of those systems on a company car or truck but on my kid’s car’s is just stupid it’s just a fight waiting to happen. If you put one of those GPS units on that camaro, plan on never driving it the first time you go anywhere they don’t like, you’re done. They won’t trust you to do anything, good luck with that one. It sounds like they don’t trust you anyways. If I would have told my boys they couldn’t drive or buy a car that they wanted with there own money they worked hard for, unless they had that unit installed we would have been brawling outside. If you are old enough to work and pay taxes and buy your own car they should trust you to follow the rules of the road and the house. But if you are a punk and you have been in trouble with the law, then I can see why they would want it.
I agree... There is no way in HELL I would tuck tail and let my controling mommy decide what I buy with my money, that I EARNED... Grow a pair man, tell her your buying the car, wether she likes it or not...She'll get over it...
If I do that though I'll get kicked out of the house.... Although I guess I could live in my camaro... Oh the options.

Old 04-02-2008, 10:19 PM
1st Gear Member

stop being such a little ***** nd tell her to **** off and stick a tampon in it ! ! !

Old 04-02-2008, 11:20 PM
2nd Gear member

ORIGINAL: 73 T Top

stop being such a little ***** nd tell her to **** off and stick a tampon in it ! ! !
LMFAO!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! I like this guy!!! He's always got somthing funny to say...

Old 04-03-2008, 12:18 PM
March '09 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

Listen nobody cares if you buy that 84 camaro and have to put an f****** leash on to do get it. You asked for our opinion and we gave it to you whether or not you liked it and maybe you are getting a kick out of all the comments “I am “. You can listen to our opinions and use them ore forget about them its up to you. Seriously you need to do what is right for you maybe it is time to stand up for yourself and speak your mind you are paying for it yourself, right? I can understand were you parents are coming from but at some point they just need to let go.

Old 04-03-2008, 01:47 PM
2nd Gear member

Just rum your moms bunion pads off for her, maybe then she'll like you enough to let you buy the car...

Old 04-03-2008, 01:50 PM
1st Gear Member

listening to your parents = POSER

Old 04-03-2008, 02:17 PM
March 2008 ROTM

my lord, this thing is still going??

Old 04-03-2008, 10:19 PM
1st Gear Member

the fxck is a paki? and keep acting like you knoweverythingyou just keep looking smarter.
you ought to quit while your ahead before bush sends north dakota to take over your country.

anyway kid dont let them put a gps in your car. this is the worst possible thing when your young.
because it takes away your ability to lie to your parents about where your really going.
no more "im spending the night at billys house" then going out to a party where theres some hottie waiting for you. trust me i got grounded for everything i did when i was a kid. smoking drinking racing (89 buick Lol) fighting running from cops you name it. and i wouldnt do a damn thing diffrent.
whats being grounded for a week/month/year when you got to bang some hottie because you got a sweet ride.

but dont go all apeshxt and tell tem to fxck off either. (trust me then your homeless and 17)

you have to outsmart the parents get a 6cyl 4th gen with airabgs. then build a 350 in the garage bet your dad would love to help too.
then wait till your planning on moving out to do the swap.
and your dad should agree that a v6 camaro is more for looks/gas than speed.
get your dad on your side hes gonna be the key. especially if he had fast cars.
plus from what i hear v6 4th gens arent too bad. personally i think 3rd gen ttpos look the best

Old 04-03-2008, 10:30 PM
Ninja Administrator

i agree, ur 16, which means whether you like it or not mommy what mommy says goes. save up 3-4k and get a nice lt1 when you turn 18. but for the next 2 years get something that will give you a little freedom. at 16 your parents have to sign for you to purchase a car anyways, you arent allowed to own it yourself.... at least not in my state

Old 04-03-2008, 11:20 PM
2nd Gear member

ORIGINAL: brassknukl

the fxck is a paki? and keep acting like you knoweverythingyou just keep looking smarter.
you ought to quit while your ahead before bush sends north dakota to take over your country.
a paki... Turbin wearing pullstart raghead mother fairy-princess!.... IE... YOU... the way you talk about your country is the same way they talk about your country... Maybe you should quit while your ahead before someone in your state figures out who and what you are and hangs you for being a non patriotic bran muffin... and dont say your patriotic, the way you talk about the military.

------------
This Censorship has been brought to you by SpecterGT260, honestly.... they kill homosexuals over there right? so ur last sentance didnt make sense

Quick Reply: Motherly love vs 84 V8 Camaro = Not so happy son