2010+ General
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Mustang forums can't stand the truth

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2007, 10:36 AM
Default RE: Mustang forums can't stand the truth

I want to say that GT 500 cost what 41-42k, that is if you could get one at cost, 12.7 1/4 weak. C6 vette cost 43-44k 400hp 12.5 1/4 oh yeah! Plus we all know which one looks better. If you do get the slowstang its pretty embarrassing to tell your woman "yea it cost 42 but I paid 65." Technically if you pay what ford stealerships are charging you could get a z06. I bet that ford is already pissing their pants knowing that with the camaro getting the ls3 all it would take is for them to supercharge it and could easily get 600hp. Ford has been putting superchargers on the mustang for a while, I mean heck that is what they need to get their crap motors into any kind of respectable territory. To Spartan66 who the hell would want a foxbody jeez, yeah when im racing somebody I really want to trust my life to 1970's ford technolgy. Plus foxbodies are straight up mulletmobiles where I come from. You may date your sister we don't.

Old 07-11-2007, 01:04 AM
4th Gear Member

Ok bud... Whatever. Glad youve got nothing better to say then that i like incest and that Foxbodies are from the 70s... kudos bro... your a real smart guy.

Old 07-18-2007, 10:10 AM

I realize I'm bumping a week old thread, but the difference between the dealerships that will work with pricing and those that are jerks about it is volume comission and sales comission. Some dealerships pay their salesmen based on how many cars they move, dealers that sell via internet. Others pay the old fashioned way, percentage off of the car you sell. I tried to buy a new Mustang in 2006 and was quoted about 5k under MSRP from one dealership, and was told (more or less) to get bent when I asked for the same options that were already on the car offered for 5k under MSRP. There's no real way to tell how the dealer is going to be interpersonally, but now I only go to dealers that I know have listings for their cars online somewhere. Places to stay away from are dealers that sell under consignment, markup is rediculious.

Old 07-18-2007, 11:19 PM
4th Gear Member

I just think its funny how dealers price even the oldest of the 4th gen camaros up so much.. i honestly dont think a 1995 thru like 1997Z28 should be as much as some of these dealerships are asking in my area.

Old 07-19-2007, 02:05 AM

LOL @ Mulletmobiles

Old 07-19-2007, 08:56 AM

maybe it's different in different areas.
i was looking for a mustang here back when i got my car, but they're asking too much these days -.- it's not worth what some people are paying.
even for the 6ers.
i found all good deals on camaros, even a couple of good Z28s.

now something ridiculus, i was at the ford dealership, and there was a blue gT500 vert, with all the options, waiting to be picked up by the owener, and the dealer told me that car cost him over 70k for all his options n crap. now lovemuscle cars, but if i was blowing 70k on a car, it'd prolly be a beamer [:-]

Old 07-20-2007, 01:55 AM
1st Gear Member

mulletmobiles thats kinda funny really. why would you put a pic up of a stang when you well know that this is a camaro forum, not to mention a V6 stang, you just make yourself look ignorant. that car is cute though my parents just bought one for my 16yo sister its green just like yours buddy. seriously.

Old 07-20-2007, 02:29 AM
4th Gear Member

I know your not f-ing talking to me... Look at what you just typed... I mean seriously.. Lets see your Camaro what year is it? what have you done to it? My Mustang was my 1st car, it was cheap and it got me from A-B it came with the paint job, and it also came with a sound system set up that won me a trophy in a car show... Honestly i cant complain. and with gas prices as they are, it was the best move i made, now looking at these camaros fincially isnt very smart but i just want one so damn bad...

And me ignorant? Maybe.. since im 17 f-ing years old.. but hey im not calling people out over the internet because of the type of car they drive am i?

Old 07-20-2007, 09:51 AM

and you went from talking about the GT500, to a v6 and a foxbody [>:]
they're different cars almost all the way around.

Old 07-20-2007, 11:15 AM
4th Gear Member

come on guys watch the language

Quick Reply: Mustang forums can't stand the truth