VS Cars going head to head!

Turbo Eclipse KILL,,, Story

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2007, 09:57 PM
In the Staging Lanes
Default Turbo Eclipse KILL,,, Story

ever since i got my camaro,all ive been hearing around school, is that this dudes Eclipse was faster. I told everyone i would smoke him, but when i said that they would say,,"no way, its gotta turbo!", that sorta bothered me but i still was talkin junk.... So tonight im bored and i go over to Advanced, and buy me some fuel injector cleaner change the oil, then go by sheets to fill up the tank and put in the performence fuel..... when i pull out i see HIM flying in his "turbo" eclipse GST. I speed through the light to catch him. I do at a red light but we had cars in front of us. i rolled down the window and they was like. your lucky we got cars in front of us. I laughed and said well we can settle this tonight.... The light turned green and we rode to the next light.all of a sudden at the light it is just us. no one in front just cars behind us. I roll downt the window,,,, and saild lets go,,,, he nodded his head and we waited on the light. As soon as the light turned green i stomped it and crushed him off the line. i look back and all i see is a cloud of smoke and his eclipse. As i get to 80 he starts creepin up, but then fell back as i went to around 105... This all happened in the middle of town and the speed limit is 45!, so i dart across the intersection and park at a garage and tell my fellas about the kill.... MY V6 made me so happy i could cry.LOL

THE END!

Old 03-10-2007, 11:16 PM
In the Staging Lanes
Default RE: Turbo Eclipse KILL,,, Story

Do you have a Y-87, 5sp? Or was that driver horrible lol. I thought turbo eclipses were faster than stock a RS. Unless yours isnt stock and his is then I retract those statements lol.

Old 03-11-2007, 01:54 AM
In the Staging Lanes

Y87 Auto, Cold Air, catback, his is a 5sp, i could hear the blow off valve behind me when he was shifting. He has a lot of work into it. I was surprised i won.... I had just put some 104+ in my gas tank, i wasnt sure about it but my acceleration was way faster than it has ever been.

Old 03-11-2007, 03:48 PM
4' 11" 117 lbs of fury!

really not all that suprising that u took him exlipse turbo is pushing eh 210 215 hp once the turbo winds up so off the line your gonna crush him since ure not bone stock even after his turbo dose wind up ure close to the same horse so between his turbo lag and front wheel drive only specially if it wasnt that long of a race not a big suprize that you took him out also i doubt that the gas made much of a differance it was probly you adreneline that made ure car feel faster than ever nice kill tho

Old 03-11-2007, 06:26 PM
4th Gear Member

If he was modded he should have won. BTW higher octane will not make power, esp on an engine with less than 11.0 compression. (3 is the highest you should run and anything with lead in it will ruin your O2 sensors.

Old 03-11-2007, 07:25 PM
4th Gear Member

dude all you need is a gutted cat and you can take vipers. it adds like 300 hp too.

Old 03-11-2007, 07:38 PM
2nd Gear member

it depends on the generation of eclipse, the first gen turbo cars are turds. i saw a 3.1 5spd Cavalier slaughter a modded one 3 times in a row and the Cavy was stock. the last gen turbo eclipse responds well to bolt-ons and the AWD cars are pretty damn quick when modded. you must of ran a early turbo car or the driver had no clue how to drive.

Old 03-11-2007, 09:00 PM
In the Staging Lanes

Nice kill! he def didn't know how to drive, I got a 1st Gen Talon TSI AWD bone stock, you wanna run sometime?

Old 03-11-2007, 09:15 PM
In the Staging Lanes

his is a 97

Old 03-11-2007, 09:43 PM
2nd Gear member

the 97 ecilpse turbo ran around a 15 flat in the 1/4 , your camaro ran around a 16 flat in the 1/4 , i don't see a CAI and cat back chopping a full second off your 1/4 times...he must of not know how to drive.most races are 80% driver...so good kill

Quick Reply: Turbo Eclipse KILL,,, Story