VS Cars going head to head!

Riced out Mustang

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2007, 03:36 AM
In the Staging Lanes
Default Riced out Mustang

So, I pull up to Sonic, minding my own business, pulled in, ordered my drink, left, and this Metallic blue Mustang with a fart-can exhaust, tacky hood-scoop, and altezza lights pulls up beside me and starts giving me hell. So, we stop at a light, I look at him, and he flips me off...WOW...the ***** of that guy to do something like that, I wasn't even agging on a race of any sort, I'm in a 3.4V6! So, what do I have to lose? We're at a dig, light hits green, and he takes me pretty badly off the line by about 2 cars and gets up to about 75-80 and slows down...so, we go from a 45 roller, I was dead sure I was to lose. I get up to about 85 and I'm ahead by maybe a nose, and out of nowhere comes a black 3rd gen, flys by me like I was standing still (literally), by the time I got into town, the guy in the 3rd gen was leaving the gas station, and the stang just cruised by like nothing happened. Oh well, there's no mistaking a riced-out metallic blue mustang around this town, I'm gonna duct tape a sardine can to that bastards fart-can tailpipe if I ever see it around again.

Old 02-28-2007, 02:42 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Riced out Mustang

I've seen a riced out stang here a few times. It's red with dual fart cannons. I think it's a 4 cyl. it's an 80's POS. I honestly think it's the ugliest car i've ever seen.

Old 02-28-2007, 05:30 PM
2nd Gear member

in my area theres a dark green v6 riced out stang, it looks stupid every part of the body kit is white.

Old 03-03-2007, 01:51 AM
1st Gear Member

must of been a 2.73 geared single port[8D]

Old 03-04-2007, 11:30 PM
1st Gear Member

ya theres a riced out stang here too its blue and has white graphics and a white huge bodykit and huge ricer spoiler and gay fart cans lol neverraced it but i have a 3.4 so id like to try i think he has put money under the hood though

Old 03-07-2007, 12:47 AM
In the Staging Lanes

there is a mustang around my area, that is silver, with pink stripes and 20' rims