VS Cars going head to head!

Raced a Riced Civic

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2007, 11:10 AM
2nd Gear member
Default Raced a Riced Civic

I was on the way to my girls house, driving down the highway, when I stopped at a light behind a Civic. Typical rice, had an exhaust tip that sounded like ****, ugly black wheels, a carbon fiber hood, not much else. We are sitting at the light, I am behind him, he keeps revving. I am thinking to myself shut the f*** up. well he takes off like its the Indy 500, and I pull off like I am in traffic on a highway, normally. Well we hit the next light an I am next to him. He is yellin somethin about my overweight car, so I say well lets go then. He again takes off like a ****. I let him get around a car on me, then I step on it. I got up to 95 or 100 before I let out. He is like 7 or 8 cars back when I let out. Well he does the ricer flyby, acting like he caught up. We j=hit the next light a couple miles away an I got next to him, started yellin to him about my overweight dinosaur car, he just shook his head an looked dejected, it was great. Put a yellow Civic in its place, my rearview mirror. His girl was with him, bet he felt dumb as hell.

Old 09-11-2007, 04:13 PM
Ninja Administrator
Default RE: Raced a Riced Civic

god I wish we had some of those kids around here....

Old 09-11-2007, 04:14 PM
Ninja Administrator

why is g-o-d censored? seriously, you can still say ****, but not god?

Old 09-11-2007, 04:20 PM
2nd Gear member

the worst part is he works at a gm dealership here in town, see his car there everyday. You would think working there he would know something about cars, like exhaust and carbon fiber dont equal speed

Old 09-12-2007, 12:33 AM
Overdrive Member

Wait...exhaust and carbon fiber don't equal speed...****...well there goes all my mods![sm=headbang.gif]
Man, sometimes I love ignorant ricers...

Old 09-12-2007, 12:35 AM
Ninja Administrator

for clarities sake it should be noted that "exhaust tips" dont equal speed. could also be summed up saying "NA 4cyl" doesnt equal speed, or maybe "honda" doesnt equal speed [8D]

Old 09-12-2007, 08:41 PM
1st Gear Member

there are plenty of kids with that mentality around here in Oklahoma City, and it gets old cuz you almost cant get away from them to just relax and cruise with out hearing pissed-off bumble-bees rolling around

Old 09-12-2007, 10:06 PM
NOOO they be stealin' my bucket
ROTM Winner's Club

[quote]ORIGINAL: 95slvrZ28

Wait...exhaust and carbon fiber don't equal speed...****...well there goes all my mods![sm=headbang.gif]
Man, sometimes I love ignorant ricers...

[sm=funnypostabove.gif]its funny becase its true.JK sometimes its nice to take out your anger on young ricers but sometimes its a pain in the ***. Like when your at a light on your way home and some riced v6 mustang with a ricer wingis stocking you.

Old 09-13-2007, 07:56 AM
2nd Gear member

yeah, there are in my town and easton, where I hang a lot, only like 3 or 4 annoying ricers. there are some import guys, but they put money in the motor, not just needless fluff, and they give me and the other camaro and mustang guys a lot of respect. I hang out with 6 or 7 and they are cool, but there are those that are annoying **** heads too

Old 09-13-2007, 02:38 PM
2nd Gear member

ORIGINAL: SpecterGT260

for clarities sake it should be noted that "exhaust tips" dont equal speed. could also be summed up saying "NA 4cyl" doesnt equal speed, or maybe "honda" doesnt equal speed [8D]

well dam i guess dropping ina VTEC into my Camaro is a bad idea.

Good race put the rice in its place [8D]

Quick Reply: Raced a Riced Civic