VS Cars going head to head!

not really a race but read it anyways.

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2008, 02:28 PM
March '09 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club
Default RE: not really a race but read it anyways.

Here is one for you, Here about four years ago I was heading to the coast from Idaho with my family in the car 2004 Pontiac grand am, it’s about 500 mile’s or so. The road I take freakin suck’s[sm=sleeping.gif] there is nothing out there just sage brush. So I am cruising along about 70 mph and I get behind a group of cars doing about 50 mph there were four small cars with a ford truck in the lead. I followed for about 15 mile’s and no one is passing this truck [sm=WTFsgign.gif]so I said screw it I hit the gas on a long strait of way I pass all of then at once, Ihit about 100 mph once I got pass the truck I slowed back down to about 75 mph speed limit was 55 and is for the entire trip through Oregon. About a minute later that ford truck pulls up behind me pretty fast and I look at my wife and I said what is that idiot doing[sm=insomnia.gif]. Then the lights come onthat UNMARKED POLICE TRUCK![sm=oopssign.gif]I am thinking I am dead I am going to jail. Needless to say my wife is pissed[sm=icon_flaming.gif]. The police officer walks up to the door and asks for my info, I give it to him then he asks if I knew what he pulled me over for I said speeding. He said he didn’t pull me over for me passing him that fast but the fact that I didn’t slow down to the speed limit after I passed him. He go’s back to his truck a few minutes later he comes back hands me my info back tells me to take it easy especially with my family in the car, then he’s says have a good day and then he left I thought that was pretty cool of him to let me off but I did suck to have to follow him at 50 mph for the next 100 mile’s
But I am not complaining[sm=wootwoot.gif].

Old 02-25-2008, 02:36 PM
Ninja Administrator

lol thats awesome.

Old 02-25-2008, 03:45 PM
May 2008 ROTM

I was about 2 hours from my house, just taking a joy ride.... I was going 75 in a 45, i saw the cop hididng in a park off the road, i slowed down. He pulled me over, got my info, came back to my car and told me to slow down. He let me go, I didnt even get a written warning! Im greatful; my parents didnt have to find out, and i dont have anything on my record

Old 02-25-2008, 03:46 PM
Ninja Administrator

a similar thing happened to me a few weeks ago, going 35 in a 25. but I got the damn ticket. can I borrow ur ***** for the next time i get pulled over? [>:]

Old 02-25-2008, 03:49 PM
May 2008 ROTM

ORIGINAL: SpecterGT260

a similar thing happened to me a few weeks ago, going 35 in a 25. but I got the damn ticket. can I borrow ur ***** for the next time i get pulled over? [>:]
sure... actually, i think thats what it was. I wasnt wearing a bra, and it was freezing sooo, yeah, you can use my *****, i guess.

Old 02-25-2008, 03:50 PM
Ninja Administrator

[8D] i just know too many freakin girls that have gotten out of tickets..... and i have like 10 on my record, with 1 warning.

Old 02-25-2008, 04:17 PM
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: SpecterGT260

[8D] i just know too many freakin girls that have gotten out of tickets..... and i have like 10 on my record, with 1 warning.
and ye wonder why girls insurance is so low..

dunno if i said this already(and i dont want to go back and check. lol) but i got pulled over once in camaro, just turning onto the road, because cop didnt think i had a seat belt on(black seats, black belt, black shirt) he came up and was like "oh, i guess you do have a seat belt on, i still need to see your info" gave it to him, he went in car, and sat, and sat, and sat for a good 30min(mean while, there's a test i'm s'pose to be at) and he finally comes back up and is like "alright, this is what i dont like about your car: to loud, to wide of tires, lights are to dark(even though they were DOT), and i want you to roll up your window*rolls* just as i thought, tint, i want you to change all of this stuff. have a good day, and threw my info onto my lap.

this version is more detailed than the prvious version i told(i know i told it, but i dunno if it was in this post)

Old 02-25-2008, 04:41 PM
Ninja Administrator

if u had the windows down while driving he cant ticket u for it. its like having underbody lights that u only turn on in a parkin glot. as long as ur windows are down when u driveu can have tint. a cop cant make u roll ur windows up ad then charge u. that being said, if he saw u with ur window up while driving and u put it down when u got pulled over.... which ive done.... he can still get u

Old 02-25-2008, 04:53 PM
4th Gear Member

lol. well, he let me go, and i never changed anything so.

i think he was just being a asshat cuz he couldnt get on the seatbelt thing. my friend with the black widow goat got pulled over one time for tint, and cop sat there and watched him peel it off. he got pulled over when we were on the way to the store. i though about waiting for him, but i didnt wanna **** cop off.

Old 02-25-2008, 04:58 PM
Ninja Administrator

F that, id just take the 50 dollar ticket and tell the cop id only drive on streets on sunny days when I can have my windows down. Tint is NOT illegal, its just illegal to be on a public road with more than 70% tint with the windows up.

Quick Reply: not really a race but read it anyways.