VS Cars going head to head!

The new lincoln mkX

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2009, 07:18 AM
HELP ME TOM CRUISE
Yaaarrrrrr
Default The new lincoln mkX

I never thought I would be posting a story here....
I am driving the E350, syracuse, southbound 81. The highway goes from 3 lanes to 2 then to 1. I am in the number 2 lane, the highway splits and both lanes merge to the right to make a whole new highway of 2 lanes... make sence?
Well, the lane to my right merges into mine, so I have the right of way. This mkX is to my right and we are neck and neck... I am just cruising along as I have about 3 more hours of driving so I am in no real hurry.... this turn steps it up to get infront of me before his lane ends... well it is ending soon... for some reason my frontal lobe goes into shock and my maturity level and sense of responsibility die and I speed up... I dont know why but I didnt want to let this dude in..so he speeds up too.....
Now we only have about 100 feet of distance to go before his lanes ends, and now we are cooking along..( like really really fast - like go to jail fast). there is no doubt that he wants infront of me and I dont want him there (again, I dont know what came over me - I never condone this type of behavior).

So as the lane comes to an end he is still right there.... I can look over and see him.... he just looks at me. I am sure there was more because of the tint all I could make out was a smoked figure facing me... then poof, he disapears. slows down and gets behind me.
So I guess I smoked a new lincoln mkX.

I know its not much... but all the while I was thinking of posting it here....

Old 04-18-2009, 01:14 PM
2nd Gear member

well, theres a first time for everything CPL

Old 04-19-2009, 10:26 PM
4th Gear Member

Lol Cpl finds a way to make everything, including kill stories, absolutely hilarious...

Really fast, like go to jail fast... Lmao

Old 04-20-2009, 07:31 AM
In the Staging Lanes

What car do you have cpl?

Sorry for my n00bness.

Old 04-20-2009, 08:10 AM
1st Gear Member

nice story. thanks for sharing...