VS Cars going head to head!

this is kinda sad really....

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2008, 10:16 PM
Ninja Administrator
Default RE: this is kinda sad really....

lol ur right. 10 billion.

cac, it has been a long standing policy for all AFU sites taht if you come in and cause a problem at one, or just come in to troll, that you will be IP banned at all afu sites. you would be surprised how many hondacivicforums guys creep to MF and get ulti-banned.

We really dont want all of the mess you guys deal with at MF so we are a little more strict. but ur site is also much larger, so prehaps you dont see all the bannings.

whatever the case, we are strict here as far as pointing out when someone is an ***-hat, but not too quick to ban. you usually have to throw a middle finger at our warning, or a series of STFU's.

and 98, honest to god man, they own this site. they have the right to ban you for whatever they want.

Old 08-21-2008, 11:00 PM
2nd Gear member

makeing wat i said even more true lol, if you cant handle the truth then dam idk wat to tell ya.... but ive said wat i need to say.

Old 08-21-2008, 11:07 PM
Ninja Administrator

what truth is this? you say its a dictatorship and exclusive, and in the same breath say "you dont even have to have a camaro to be a mod" arent those statements contradictory?

i will have my own account banned if you can find one instance, just ONE,of someone being banned for having a different opinion than the mods as you continually claim. you werent even banned our first time around, u were PA'd due to ur language which was a repeat offense if i remember correctly. Once on PA you decided to continue cursing and making E-threats so you were then banned. had nothing to do with your opinions.

i agree with sideways, if it burns you so bad that a few non-camaro drivers who do what they can to make this site work are mods then go find some place that is exclusive. but i gotta warn you, i think even tech has a mod or two in stangs.

Old 08-22-2008, 12:41 AM
2nd Gear member

omfg lol ok here we go. first off its a camaro site..... i will put it in bigger letters for you WWW.CAMAROFORUMS.COM ....and the key word would be camaro. second i was in a arguement with guess who? you and 95 and bignic and watever other guy(95/bignic i think you where in it its been a while if not im sry) and i was banned from cusing at you and apartently you pulled the im a *** card and came up withthis e-threat b.s..... wat kind of *** comes up with thatidk but w.e.... second i thought camaroforums would be exclusive maybe because it said camaroforums but idk maybe it should be renamed to wateverforums, or rainbowforums "everybody is excepted"...or somthing to that matter. now spect i dont have anything agianst you but its a camaro forums like i said before and weve been threw this, were jd and who ever say blah blah an defendsthe mods and all the great threatning to ban me b.s andi hav to deal with it yeah thats fine. now plain and simpleme and you have got into itandi was banned or watever, i couldnt log in watever you wanna call it, because of the fight so...

Old 08-22-2008, 12:50 AM
Overdrive Member

98, I agree with Spec, nobody has ever been banned for having their own opinion. The only instance that I can think of that may possibly be misconstrued about being banned for a different opinion is bashing the V6 guys, and that rule was put in place so the forum stayed friendly to all Camaro enthusiasts, to help make everyone feel welcome. Even then we don't ask you to not have an opinion, we just ask that you hold your tongue if all you're going to do is insult them. Yes, mods and members may disagree with you about your opinion and post up something contrary to what you are saying and if that post has more data or technical knowledge you may feel that we are disagreeing with you, but usually we're simply voicing our opinion to the best of our ability and that usually includes a knowledgable post. Feel how you will with our "dictatorship," but it seems that usually it's only the troublemakers that feel they are being discriminated against. I don't see anyone else here regularly complaining that we don't allow you to voice what you want...By the way, calling the mods "****" probably isn't a step you want to be taking. Personal insults are uncalled for, immature, and if I recall correctly another reason you were put on PA last time.

Old 08-22-2008, 04:58 AM
NOOO they be stealin' my bucket
ROTM Winner's Club

98 man i dont know what to tell you. I see some of what you are talking about but this is a good forum for the most part. There are a few guys that cause problems from time to time. There is a lot of good information put out on here and most of the members are willing to help each other. The mods are very good at what they do and keep the forum friendly (better then most). You have bashed, cursed, and cried over and over again and still try to justify it. You even go as far as to continue to curse and show no respect for other members even in this topic that you know half of the forum is watching. Sorry man but if it was up to me you would be gone. [:@]

That brings up a good point. Swearing is a bannable offense. Please keep that in mind when in this topic. THANKS

Old 08-22-2008, 08:26 AM
Banned

ORIGINAL: cacimar

damn, this site has zero tolerance. BolognaPony has done caused more trouble than RugeDraw did here and he is not banned yet [&:]Rugedraw you really came up as an ******* and the Mod have every right to ban you if the wanted to. But i see no reason why they should ban you from mustangforums.com
My point, exactly, Cacimar. Not that I am complaining about BolognaPony; for the most part I find him highly entertaining. I WAS trying to be an ******* here; I even said in my original post that I was taking it personal. As far as banning me from MF, that's just uncalled for and irrelevant. It's my own damn fault for taking the comments of some obviously mentally challenged people personally; but I just had enough of the morons on here.

I'm not opening another account with MF. They want to ban a anctive member of multiple sections over 1 post on another site, then hey....plenty of other sites will welcome me so they can statistically look good for their own sponsors. Such is life; and life goes on.

Peace............

Old 08-22-2008, 08:42 AM
1st Gear Member

Wow. I took a ton of **** when I joined the site over running a turbo neon, and never got all whiny. I doubt banning me ever came into anyone's thought process. It's just a matter of being able to communicate as a man instead of a child. Oh, well. To each their own.

Old 08-22-2008, 08:54 AM
3rd Gear Member

first off its a camaro site..... i will put it in bigger letters for you WWW.CAMAROFORUMS.COM ....and the key word would be camaro.
FORUM-Meeting or part of a meeting set aside for an open discussion by recognized participants on subjects of public interest

That says nothing about owning to be apart of.

Youre right this is camaroforums.com, not camaroownersgroup.com

Old 08-22-2008, 10:05 AM
Ninja Administrator

ORIGINAL: esteinmaier

Wow. I took a ton of **** when I joined the site over running a turbo neon, and never got all whiny. I doubt banning me ever came into anyone's thought process. It's just a matter of being able to communicate as a man instead of a child. Oh, well. To each their own.
every place will have a line, and if you purposefully cross that line, even just once, even on your first visit, you will be gone. unless ur talking about anyone other than ruge, then I would have to say you probably havent seen most of the highschool worthy MTV drama that has been going on here.

Quick Reply: this is kinda sad really....