VS Cars going head to head!

I'm pissed and I must find him!

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2008, 03:35 AM
1st Gear Member
Default I'm pissed and I must find him!

I was coming home from the beach today, with my buddy, crusing down the highway ('98 3.8 V6 Camaro) on my way to Carls Jr. Some blue Honda Civic with a muffler that makes a high pitched noise and some BS that makes noise when he shifts stuffed with 4 marines did a ricer fly by past me. As they did this, they were all looking at me and smiling, turning their heads back at me when they passed by and all I did was smile back. I was tempted to get aggressive with him, there there was just too much traffic. After a few stop lights, I end up behind him after seeing him weave past cars thinking he's a hardass. I end up passing him up (going the speed limit) and as I turn into the left turn lane, he creeps up on me and says "it's as slow as it looks" and his marine buddies are laughing their asses off and I just smile (the kind of smile that says **** you, Carls Jr. is worth more than you are). But when he said that it kinda ticked me off and now I really wanna find him and show him what's up. I should of had my friend write down the license plate number so I could find him easier, eh.

Old 06-07-2008, 07:17 AM
Overdrive Member
Default RE: I'm pissed and I must find him!

You sure he wasn't talking about his car?

Old 06-07-2008, 01:17 PM
1st Gear Member

The noise you heard could it have been a BOV if it was then uummmm you better not find him. Just a thought.

Old 06-07-2008, 05:59 PM
3rd Gear Member

sounds like a turbo civic, and if it the electric blue EK, then its a SI. you will get smoked even worse. turbo B16=you lose

Old 06-07-2008, 08:23 PM

Dont let the BOVscare you,the problem with turbo is it lags, i dont know what you have all done to your camaro. Ive smoked many of hondas and acura's with turbos, intercoolers, cold air intake, performance chips/modules,and such and all i was driving was my daily driver (V6 Alero) Not trying to rip on imports after seeing an 8 second supra i know some could smoke my *** even in my 79 Camaro. But dont be afraid of turbos same with some superchargers, superchargers are great except for one thing they make your current set up work much much harder. Anyway, I hope you find himand i know you'lle beat him from a dig.

Old 06-07-2008, 08:27 PM
4' 11" 117 lbs of fury!

old civic new civic need some more info here dude lots of types of civics out there jsut cus hes turbo doesnt nessicaly mean your toast honda isnt really know for turbo thusly their engines arnt really set up for it however if he has put work into to rebuild the engine then finding him may not be a good idea but for the money he would a put in for a rebuild honda block for turbo well lets say yours would be as fast or faster than a LS1

Old 06-08-2008, 02:33 AM
1st Gear Member

I didn't see anything special on the car (emblems and whatnot. It looked to be a 6 or 7 gen).

Old 06-08-2008, 06:07 AM
HELP ME TOM CRUISE
Yaaarrrrrr

I have a feeling the plate number wouldn't help you.

Old 06-08-2008, 10:35 AM
3rd Gear Member

dudes got a v6 camaro, any turbo honda would beat him. let alone a turbo b16, which is what it sounds like.

Old 06-08-2008, 10:50 AM
3rd Gear Member

this is whats going to happen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y3M4jXjtZY

Quick Reply: I'm pissed and I must find him!