VS Cars going head to head!

i got killed by a mustang yesterday

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2007, 03:04 AM
2nd Gear member
Default i got killed by a mustang yesterday

Ha, knew that would grab your attention. So it goes like this. I'm turning left onto a 2 lane road on the inside turning lane. As i'm sitting beside a newer model mustang gt, probably 06 or 07 i notice its an older guy driving, (late 20's ha) and didn't think he'd do anything. So i turn and suddenly hear a roar beside me (i want a freakin v8 already) and see this guy taking off. So i downshift and shoot after him. It was a lot of fun, i haven't had the chance to race one yet. So he goes up to about 50 and i'm at like 60 and roll up beside him and we're both slowing down for the light ahead. I should mention that it was like 11 at nite so not much traffic; actually nobody was in front of us. so we both slow down for the light hoping to catch it green, and as soon as i see it switch i'm in second doing like 25-30 and i actually jumped him, but of course he comes back by me. in all seriousness, he really wasn't a whole lot faster than me, at least as much as i though it'd be. anyway, we come up to a red light, and i look over and give him the thumbs up (which he gives back) and i see he has a girl in there. wow nothing like getting smoked by a guy with his girl ha.so when the light turns green i lay down twin strips of rubber like 20 feet long but he doesn't race. When we pull up to the next light, he rolls the window down and yells "sorry my wife said i couldn't have any more fun" ha. it was a blast though. oh and earlier that day i smoked a vw passat from a roll

Old 10-15-2007, 07:37 PM
2nd Gear member
Default RE: i got killed by a mustang yesterday

lol, nice story, sounded fun