VS Cars going head to head!

HONESTLY first race I lost to a ricer...is

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2008 | 10:33 AM
Ninja Administrator
Default RE: HONESTLY first race I lost to a ricer...is

ORIGINAL: 1990CamaroRS

ORIGINAL: SpecterGT260

lol yeah. i did LT's, 3" exhaust, and a 232/234 cam. the 331rwhp was before ALL of that . where the hell were you? there are like 3 different threads around here about that. "funny exhaust sound - help!" "TA Progress". there may be another.... i dunno, been talkin about it all winter. u need to come out of ur hole man
wow, i guess i've been away longer than i thought (mentally )
lol u really didnt catch any wind of this over the winter? holy crap man. but yeah, i should have new dyno numbers within a month. going with a few buddies.

Old 04-29-2008 | 10:45 AM
Fancy Sparkle

i've been hanging in OT too long

Old 04-29-2008 | 10:50 AM
|
2nd Gear member

Hey spec, you gunna post the new numbers? Im curious to see the result of the monster firebird...

Old 04-29-2008 | 10:58 AM
Ninja Administrator

yeah, a buddy of mine is in pretty tight with a local shop, so we get cheap dyno pulls about whenever we want, we just gotta get it together and head out there. hes going to be strapping his f150 down, which is mostly stock but just for giggles. his bro is coming to town with an f250 that has had the navigator DOHC 5.4 swapped into it, and i think its had some other stuff done, its supposed to be a really sweet truck, but i havent seen it. then theres me, and my buddy with his 03 GT 5.0 stroker. i know i know... surrounded by fords. but im pretty sure ill make the highest numbers just like i did last time

Old 04-29-2008 | 04:39 PM
|
2nd Gear member

ORIGINAL: SpecterGT260

yeah, a buddy of mine is in pretty tight with a local shop, so we get cheap dyno pulls about whenever we want, we just gotta get it together and head out there. hes going to be strapping his f150 down, which is mostly stock but just for giggles. his bro is coming to town with an f250 that has had the navigator DOHC 5.4 swapped into it, and i think its had some other stuff done, its supposed to be a really sweet truck, but i havent seen it. then theres me, and my buddy with his 03 GT 5.0 stroker. i know i know... surrounded by fords. but im pretty sure ill make the highest numbers just like i did last time
Awsome man!!! Put them fords to shame!!! Maybe the dooshbag importmd will be there to make an *** out of himself there too! you never know...

Old 04-29-2008 | 04:48 PM
|
2nd Gear member

ORIGINAL: carguy_z28

Stock 0-60 is 6.8, 1/4 is 14.6... Mine will be in the .ow 13.s now as its modded pretty good.
I just want to clear the air a bit here, the dumbass importmd or whatever his name is, is sending PM's crying right now, saying I said this and that... so, just to ONCE AGAIN, PROVE HIM WRONG, ( he'll cry about that too ) im quoting my own post that was answering 74454 question about what the GTP did stock... I posted MY TIME, and Motor Trends time. .2 second difference, which, who know's where they did there test, at what elevations, what temp's etc... so some people dont know that all that effects the outcome in an ET time. So just to clear the air, that I didnt say ALL GTP's run 14.6 at ALL TIMES, Im re-stating what I said earlier, just also wanted to prove, that I have not once seen any review stating the GTP running in the mid 15's as he claims... As PROVEN, the GT, ( non supercharged ) runs in that range to low 16's depending on conditions once again...
Now maybe he will stop crying about it and acting like a baby, and just shut up. Although I doubt that cause he seems like one of those Mr know it alls that actually dont know ****...he's what we like to call, a magazine drag racer, probably never seen the track in his own car in his life... esle he would know what effects the times... Any ways, ill let him do his nonsence bable now, as I can almost predict its coming, cause thats what **** do when they know there wrong.

Old 04-29-2008 | 05:27 PM
Overdrive Member

https://camaroforums.com/m_1501/tm.htm

Please read number 3.

Old 04-29-2008 | 09:49 PM
3rd Gear Member

http://autos.msn.com/research/vip/sp...&trimid=-1

scroll down to performance.

I only post correct info, everything i have ever posted has been correct.

you say im a magazine drag racer, and your the one getting your sources from magazines.

Old 04-29-2008 | 10:21 PM
|
2nd Gear member

oh oh!!! MSN AUTO!!! Better watch out guys! lol... see? Told you!!! He'd try to lamely rebuttle the facts with ones written by the most usless info site on the net!!!

Guess I better tell my GTP to slow down, hey, anyone know the number to Car and driver, motor trend or road and track so I can give them **** for posting incorrect info on there cars?
Ill tell them that IMPORTMD said they were wrong, and that they should change the way they do the testing...
what a creep... I think he sucks d*ck for bus fair, then walks!!!
lock the thread, its pointless now that he go his input.

Old 04-29-2008 | 10:27 PM
Ninja Administrator

[sm=lockeddance.gif]

please stop yelling at each other. and no more name calling (i didnt check throughout to see if u were done, just noticed it at one point)

his gtp ran 14.8 stock so apparently they are high 14 second cars. ive personally seen them run consistant low 15s, but hey, that doesnt mean i have seen their full potential.

Quick Reply: HONESTLY first race I lost to a ricer...is