VS Cars going head to head!

HONESTLY first race I lost to a ricer...is

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2008 | 07:09 PM
May 2007 ROTM
Default RE: HONESTLY first race I lost to a ricer...is

ORIGINAL: SpecterGT260

its like 1 US second per 1.3 canadian seconds. so 14.6 is actually just shy of 19 seconds canadian. i dont know if thats helpful or not [&:]. holy crap, its like like 22 oclock in canada!
Thats funny.... I live north east It's still nice cool weather here, so ya might wanna wait for the hot days when she's runnin a little slower.[&:]

Old 04-28-2008 | 07:11 PM
3rd Gear Member

canadian or not, youre wrong. no where will you find a stock gtp in the mid 14's. low 15's you have a four door. go shake your head at some books before you post again.

Old 04-28-2008 | 07:35 PM
|
2nd Gear member

ORIGINAL: importmd

canadian or not, youre wrong. no where will you find a stock gtp in the mid 14's. low 15's you have a four door. go shake your head at some books before you post again.

'97 Ford Taurus Sho VS. '97 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP - Road Test
GetDiggUrl( location.href ); digg_bgcolor = '#ffffff'; digg_skin = 'standard'; With the surplus power of a Titan IV booster, the GTP turned in a blistering 6.6-second 0-60-mph run, with a sizzling 14.8-second, 92.3-mph quarter mile. With those kinds of numbers it doesn't seem to matter that the Series II, with its pushrod-operated two-valve-per-cylinder valvetrain and cast-iron block and heads, isn't as sophisticated as the SHO's DOHC 32-valve, aluminum-blocked and -headed Japanese V-8.We can hear Ford fans: It's unfair to compare the normally aspirated SHO with the forced-induction GTP. OK, strip off the supercharger, and the Series II's power drops to 195 horses and 230 pound-feet. Now, the Series II's torque output only equals that of the SHO, but-the theme continues-the torque peak happens 800 rpm lower on the tach. Even the nonboosted Grand Prix GT gives the SHO a run for its money: a 7.7-second 0-60-mph run and a 15.9-second, 86.7-mph quarter mile, both performances just 0.2 second slower than the macho SHO.The GTP and the SHO virtually tied in our handling tests, the Ford edging the Pontiac 0.80 g to 0.79 g on the skidpad, by 63.6 mph to the GTP's 63.3 in the slalom, and by 128 to 134 feet in 60-0-mph stopping distance.[/align]

Old 04-28-2008 | 07:37 PM
|
2nd Gear member

There you go Mr know it all... Now, go argue with Motor Trend... Ok? Cause your wrong... as stated...so yeah... Maybe YOU cant find it... but I can... nice try. I hope you keep arguing with me, cause its funny watchin you embarras yourself... Good work dooshbag, I love being PROVED right... Now, go stick your finger in your *** and twiddle it around, cause you probably like that stuff, your an IDIOT...

----------
~yada yada yada.... something about being edited by SpecterGT260.

Old 04-28-2008 | 07:50 PM
|
2nd Gear member

Oh, and PPS, the 4 door actually had 125lbs less weight than the 2 door, ( dont know how or why ) and weight distribution was more front forward than the 2 door therefore had better acceleration times... so go ahead and slam the 4 door,

Old 04-28-2008 | 08:46 PM
3rd Gear Member

i never slammed the four door, you call me a dumb ***. you are the one posting 14.6, that says 14.8. so i guess we are both wrong. get your roid rage under control tough guy. a four door doesnt weight less than a two door. MSN auto has your car at a 15.51, so ive read any where from 14.8-15.5 still not mid 14.

Old 04-28-2008 | 10:16 PM
|
2nd Gear member

i never slammed the four door, you call me a dumb ***. you are the one posting 14.6, that says 14.8. so i guess we are both wrong. get your roid rage under control tough guy. a four door doesnt weight less than a two door. MSN auto has your car at a 15.51, so ive read any where from 14.8-15.5 still not mid 14.
Yeah, thats what I ran was 14.6, which is a mid 14. ON 7 INCH WIDE STREET TIRES... so with my 12 inches of rubber, it would be low 14.s... Never mind, your an idiot, and it DOES weigh less than the 2 door, why I dont know, all the reviews state so, not to mention I work at a GM plant and look at VIS, so I can verify any info I say...unlike some dooshbags...

Old 04-28-2008 | 10:29 PM
Fancy Sparkle

ORIGINAL: SpecterGT260

lol yeah. i did LT's, 3" exhaust, and a 232/234 cam. the 331rwhp was before ALL of that . where the hell were you? there are like 3 different threads around here about that. "funny exhaust sound - help!" "TA Progress". there may be another.... i dunno, been talkin about it all winter. u need to come out of ur hole man
wow, i guess i've been away longer than i thought (mentally )

Old 04-29-2008 | 08:00 AM
3rd Gear Member

carguy your a loser. numbers dont mean anything with out proof.

Old 04-29-2008 | 08:33 AM
|
2nd Gear member

Get off the site you dumbass, you have been PROVEN wrong with everything you stated...so why bother, you just look more and more like a dumb 14yr old just trying to **** people off over the internet...

The post wasnt about how fast a stock GTP is or isnt. 74454 asked a question, and I answered him... so if you dont like it, go cry to yourself. Quit wasting time, your not worth the time it takes to sit at the computor, so, how about you go "state" some more "facts" , with your "proof"... I have PROVEN you WRONG already, where's your's?? Your a simple minded ****, go back to school, get an edumication a leeerrnn how to spoke, then come back and try to argue you ***.

Quick Reply: HONESTLY first race I lost to a ricer...is