VS Cars going head to head!

Fun Night ( mid story post )

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2008, 01:04 AM
DeZ
1st Gear Member
Default Fun Night ( mid story post )

so i went into town tonight ( thought it was midnight summer cruise, so i took my chances ) before we got to the club to kill some time i watched a cobra beat f-bodies ( trans am i think ) then i heard some imports rev up. after putting in some gas a red light came up im in my eclipse and a grand am/prix pulls up i revv to see if he wants a quickie run. once the light hit green, i didnt think it was on but he floored it ( automatic ) im giving my asian pile of **** hell and creep up for the win.

after that was over with a honda civic body kit basically the whole works. the grand am/prix is still with us we come to yet another light nobody revved so i took off like anybody would then bang i hear some rpms shooting by the time i downshift to 2nd im to far back to catch i got jumped on that one. later on down the road i catch back up to the honda rolling in 2nd gear we hit the yellow light i waited for him to downshift while i was holding the clutch around 6/5000 once i heard him shift it was on but quickie ran into traffic so the honda got me on that one.

after leaving the club im pulling out and this ****ing dont know what it was but had a maxwell pulls out also nearly side swiped each other and he tried the almost hit and run bs but 2nd gear whining it out stop that.

2 out of 3 aint bad, but on the plus side i seen alot more muscle/sports then i did imports. im gonna have to find a cheap sc or turbo for the eclipse or else the hondas gonna put me in shame.

3/4 f-bodies
3 stangs ( the cobra must of been turboed didnt hear the sc whine )
1 corvette ( older like 70's/80's )

but i did see a few imports that i didnt wanna mess with even if i was driving my z28. a silverish civic dual exhaust ( non maxwells ) spoilerless. from what i seen it do on a take off my jaw nearly dropped. freaking left everything.

i did however seen a few "2 fast 2 furious" cars but from what i seen they spent their money on the wings/custom paint/neon lights.

overall a good night, no getting pulled over, seen assload of chicks. muscle cars being driven like they should be..HAULIN ***!

Old 04-26-2008, 01:36 AM
Ninja Administrator
Default RE: Fun Night ( mid story post )

i had troublez following [>:] u raced ya? if its all clear just forgive, its friday night [&:]

Old 04-26-2008, 11:03 AM
2nd Gear member

ORIGINAL: DeZ

3/4 f-bodies
3 stangs ( the cobra must of been turboed didnt hear the sc whine )
1 corvette ( older like 70's/80's )
i did however seen a few "2 fast 2 furious" cars but from what i seen they spent their money on the wings/custom paint/neon lights.

overall a good night, no getting pulled over, seen assload of chicks. muscle cars being driven like they should be..HAULIN ***!
The 99-00 Cobras were not supercharged, they were a N/A 5.4 I believe... Spceter will no more on that than I ....

And I could barely understand either lol...

Old 04-26-2008, 11:41 AM
1st Gear Member

i think they were just the 4.6 N/A.. all the way until 2002.

Old 04-26-2008, 12:18 PM
Overdrive Member

Only the Cobra R in '00, was 5.4. All the rest were 4.6 DOHC. Of course I'm referring to the OHC versions until '04. I, like the rest couldn't follow what was said either.

Old 04-26-2008, 01:18 PM
Ninja Administrator

all of the mod motors are over head cam. the GT's wer SOHC 4.6L, the cobras were DOHC 4.6L 4v as well as the Mach1 being DOHC 4.6 4v. the 03 and 04 cobras were the same, just revieved hardened internals and lower compression for the blower. after 04 the GT's still had a 4.6L but it is an SOHC 3v