VS Cars going head to head!

check this!!! Gotta be a joke... what a moron!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2008 | 05:29 PM
|
2nd Gear member
Default check this!!! Gotta be a joke... what a moron!!!

1986 Subaru XT Turbo
function imageChange(num, sub){ var placeholder = document.getElementById("photo"); placeholder.src = "http://"+sub+"UsedStoon.com/YXE5401286."+num+".jpg" } // Define showTag for use later if (navigator.appName =="Microsoft Internet Explorer" && navigator.userAgent.indexOf("Opera") var position=1;
// The first thumbnail isn't shown unless the one of the other thumbnails is also shown if(position != 1) { document.getElementById('thumbnailsection').style. display = 'inline'; } // The first thumbnail isn't shown unless the one of the other thumbnails is also shown if(position != 2) { document.getElementById('thumbnailsection').style. display = 'inline'; } // The first thumbnail isn't shown unless the one of the other thumbnails is also shown if(position != 3) { document.getElementById('thumbnailsection').style. display = 'inline'; } // The first thumbnail isn't shown unless the one of the other thumbnails is also shown if(position != 4) { document.getElementById('thumbnailsection').style. display = 'inline'; } [/align] [/align] document.getElementById('photosection').style.disp lay = showTag; [hr] Price$1234 [hr] Description Hey I am selling my 1986 subaru xt turbo Its a 4cyl 420Hp at 9000RPM redline 5spd standerd it dosent run at the moment it needs pistion rings and cheep to fix $80 fix all the shops are saying. Its got lots of power and performance parts it has custom heads,titanium valve springs and lifters, custom grind camshafts, forged pistons,spider intake,jdm block, upgraded turbo stage 3 clutch awesome breakes intior is in great shap extiore is in pretty good shape all glass is good its a awesome car to drive around in or race if you like to race its fast car did over 320k make me an offer will consider trades thanks

Old 04-19-2008 | 06:36 PM
4' 11" 117 lbs of fury!
Default RE: check this!!! Gotta be a joke... what a moron!!!

not umm err uhhh seeing a turbo in there.....

Old 04-19-2008 | 06:43 PM
Ninja Administrator

80 dollar rings [&:]

Old 04-19-2008 | 08:52 PM
2nd Gear member

RICE!!!!!! with a side of RICER!!!!!

Old 04-19-2008 | 09:25 PM
1st Gear Member

hahaha what a tool!

Old 04-20-2008 | 01:42 AM
1st Gear Member

stickers under the hood??
well thats not gonna add any hp if no one can see them.[&:]
that spoiler is sweet too

Old 04-20-2008 | 12:07 PM
|
2nd Gear member

ORIGINAL: brassknukl

stickers under the hood??
well thats not gonna add any hp if no one can see them.[&:]
that spoiler is sweet too
LMAO!!! Yup, I agree... I called him on his BS, he lives in the same city as I do, so I emailed him laughing asking him who he thinks he is fooling... He said that he can smoke whatever Im driving...lol... so i said ok, here's my address, be here at 6pm, and well go... I waited, and nothing... lol figures, dumbass... Then I went and watched the UFC fight... GSP is a ***, but he's the champ again... meh...

Old 04-20-2008 | 12:10 PM
1st Gear Member

^ It just goes to show how random a fight is, your skill has less of an effect as luck in most cases. I like when they get called out and cant deliver. Although you have to remember some people really are that stupid.

Old 04-20-2008 | 12:10 PM
Ninja Administrator

who is GSP, i used to watch ufc alot but havent for a few months and they switch out hotshot fighters so often u need to really stay on top of it

Old 04-20-2008 | 12:14 PM
Overdrive Member

George St. Pierre.

Quick Reply: check this!!! Gotta be a joke... what a moron!!!