VS Cars going head to head!

Camaros VS Tuners

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2007, 09:39 PM
In the Staging Lanes
Default Camaros VS Tuners

Tell me if you have this little problem. Everywhere you drive, you have tuners drive by you, staring at you, revving their engine and tailgating you. And everytime it ends up with you finally giving in, racing them and they ALWAYS LOSE. Sometimes every little once and a while there is a fast tuner, a respectable person that loves their car, and made it fast. But there's so many other ones that constantly bother me with their Honda Civics lol!! Is this true or what?

Old 11-20-2007, 12:51 AM
Ninja Administrator
Default RE: Camaros VS Tuners

no [&o] every time i see that crap im either in my beater or in the GF's car. I NEVER see that when im in the TA.send em my way brutha!

Old 11-20-2007, 08:20 AM
1st Gear Member

Since i have bought my camaro about 5 months ago i have had one semi-riced outaltima try to race me. Seems like i havemore people try to race me when i drive my silverado because i think they think they can beata silverado.Most rice cars dont even stand a chance to my pickup truck much less my camaro.

Old 11-20-2007, 09:51 AM
1st Gear Member

I love rice! I could eat it all day long! You're right though. For every real tuner car, there's 100 Honda Civics with park benches attached to their trunk lids and coffee cans for mufflers. I used to drive about 45 minutes on the highway to and from work every day, and friday nights were great. I'd have every tool with a riced out POS try to race me, and they always lose. I'm destroying Mustangs, Charger R/Ts, and STis, so the bolt-on civic isn't much of a problem. Especially from a roll race where the FWD launch isn't a factor.

Old 11-20-2007, 11:42 AM
2nd Gear member

yeah i have come across this quite a bit. Its RARE but there are a few fast ricers. But most of the time i beat the ricers.

Old 11-20-2007, 11:57 AM
3rd Gear Member

I think they do it to see what YOUR car can do. They already know that their massive torque and high horse power engines might fall short.

Old 11-20-2007, 01:20 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: JaySan

yeah i have come across this quite a bit. Its RARE but there are a few fast ricers. But most of the time i beat the ricers.
That's kinda how I define "ricer". If it's actually fast, it gets the term "tuner" to me. Fart can mufflers = rice. So if you see me refer to a ricer, you know it's slow.. heh

Old 11-20-2007, 01:53 PM
4th Gear Member

really, i never had a rpob in my camaro, i had stares, and of corse the honda boys. but really no one else but the honda boys. there was a rx7, a kid named jay owns it, owns a TT jetta, RX7, and a MR2. needless to say the RX7 spanked me, it's a 440HP rx7... but in my ion, i get that **** all the time.

Old 11-20-2007, 02:57 PM
Overdrive Member

ORIGINAL: SpecterGT260

no [&o] every time i see that crap im either in my beater or in the GF's car. I NEVER see that when im in the TA.send em my way brutha!
I have the same issue, I either don't see them when I'm in my Camaro or they see the Z28 badges and look away. When I drive my dad's beater honda civic I see them all the time and I just wish I had my car to eat them...[>:]

Old 11-20-2007, 03:10 PM
In the Staging Lanes

Around here it's a little sad. The Tuners are almost EVERYWHERE and there are few muscle cars roaming around. The plus side is, when there is a Camaro, Firebird, Trans Am, Mustang, or even a lone GTO,they are far from slow or stock. The Ricers around here are so used to each other and stupid little 2.0 liter races, that when a 5.7 liter rolls around they think they can play too lol Most of the ricers all stick together and share the same bottle of Nitrous, and still lose. And the same goes for the Muscle cars, we all stick together as well.Most of thericers around here aren't smart enough to recognize Z/28 badges, or the whole "5.7 Tuned Port Injection" right on the back of my Camaro lol!!! But it's always honorable to race a tuner that actually has something worth racing. But no matter what Honda Civics suck lol

Quick Reply: Camaros VS Tuners