VS Cars going head to head!

Camaro-Civic

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2010, 10:53 PM
I dont like my title

Originally Posted by DeZ
either way its just a pissed off grocery getter. something i wouldnt take pride in owning or claiming i own one. but a 91 mph fart, my *** can trap 105 on a good day with eating beans.
grocery getters lol gets 30mpg and still would pull on you with out even trying 3.4 is nothing to talk about i own one there slowwwww i like mine but its not even close to quick.....oh and your so called pos civics well hes runs 91mph still spining on a low 2step and un tuned vs a 3.4 65mph in the 8th .Dont be mad cuz your stock ls1's gets pulled by a sohc you make me LOL.Not to mention he was on street tires hahahahahahahahahaha you got somthing worth talking about post up time slips.Ik there slow my 3.4 ran a 10.6@65 wow slowwwwww there nothing special at all.But i love the body style of the F and im not here to hate just to state theres civics that are making good WHP numbers hes sohc car runs better than a ls1 and hes masicared a gto by bus lengths and also a mildy built 5.0 that ran 8.1s.

Last edited by Boosted8vfury; 02-17-2010 at 11:17 PM.
Old 02-18-2010, 12:03 AM
DeZ
1st Gear Member

but whats the point of spending all that money on a economy car to begin with? to be something special? your not standing out by having a quick civic, the ricers already butchered. i can respect a built import like a 350z or 300z, eclipse,evo,3000gt you have somethign to work with at the start.

im not sure how a 3.4 got drugged in this but, how much would it cost for a civic to boost the stock torque of a 3.4 or a lt1? without throwing on a turbo? thats just the point you have to turbo it to run with n/a engines. is it worth it? **** no. money you spent on that pos to run what 13's? you could bought a z06 or put a good payment down on a lamborghini.

civics tapping 10's or better in the 1/4 arent street legal, and who cares for mpg?

wait.. you just compared a souped civic to a stock 3.4 your not smarter than your average toilet turd.

oh and further, i have 3.8 single port mustang which is worse than a 3.4, and civics arent a threat to me. i hand them more beatings than they have me looses. sure your box will beat me, but i will look good losing though.

Last edited by DeZ; 02-18-2010 at 12:09 AM.
Old 02-18-2010, 03:08 AM
2nd Gear member

haha all in all there's nothing new here where ever you go you'll see rice burners on the corner who think theyre the hotest thing on the block and then when push comes to shove they cant put up

Old 02-18-2010, 10:25 AM
2nd Gear member

I bet if someone had 7k in an LS1 like the civic had, that civic wouldn't stand a chance. And I think LS1's get like 25-28 mpg highway.

Old 02-18-2010, 11:55 AM
1st Gear Member

well it mkes me laugh as i know a friend of mine wants to run his Del Sol against my '02 ls1 this spring. Funny story, he stripped it and began to rebuild it which i guess is the proper way of doing things. well he ended up spending all his money repainting everything and he got the car to the point were he can run the car but not at performance levels. the most mods he got on it was new exhaust and i think air intake. this is all after he told me he would have it turbo'd and all that jazz and he ended up spending all his coin on just getting that thing street worthy. in all he spent more then 3k more then i have for my ls1. the point of the story is rice costs money and in most cases more money doesnt necessarily mean more go.

Old 02-18-2010, 11:56 AM
I dont like my title

Just the thing a ss cost more than 7k to start with lol and if a car dont stand out runing almost a 100mph in the 8th then none of your cars never well.Whats a ls1 run in the 1/4 105mph 107mph?wow a CIVIC is almost runing that in the 8th.Ls1 getting 25-28mpg thats just a dumb statement aswell ya can talk the talk but you aint got slip or vids of a street car you dd almost everyday to walk the walk.Not all hondas are ricers yall need to get you head out your ***'es and race a well tuned and well built honda and if your a true builder no matter what it is you can take pride in it reguardless.

Old 02-18-2010, 12:00 PM
I dont like my title

Originally Posted by Roachz28
well it mkes me laugh as i know a friend of mine wants to run his Del Sol against my '02 ls1 this spring. Funny story, he stripped it and began to rebuild it which i guess is the proper way of doing things. well he ended up spending all his money repainting everything and he got the car to the point were he can run the car but not at performance levels. the most mods he got on it was new exhaust and i think air intake. this is all after he told me he would have it turbo'd and all that jazz and he ended up spending all his coin on just getting that thing street worthy. in all he spent more then 3k more then i have for my ls1. the point of the story is rice costs money and in most cases more money doesnt necessarily mean more go.
Well your friends not to bright.You can build a 300whp+ d series or b series for the 3k and still run full interior yall must have some dumb *** friends or yall are just stuck on one certain thing which is stupid ive built 3 hondas how many have any of you?0 ik what im talking about and what can be achived for very lil.Just becuase you race a ebay turbo kitted car doesnt mean the next civic you race isnt built right and want suprise the hell out of you!

Old 02-18-2010, 12:11 PM
I dont like my title

Well heres some prof for you non belivers and this car is a bolt on k20 maybe 200whp maybe and your so fast ls1 6spd with bolt ons lets see and watch what happens shaw we?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jiog1IQUoZs

OhhhMMMYYYGAWWWWDDD i thank the rice burner got him and hes way under powered and def out tq and the ls1 is a 6spd.Nah but for real my dream cars a ls1 but since i cant afford one atm i mess with things a **** ton cheaper but my point is proven and when a built honda engines on boost its a hell of alot of fun.

Last edited by Boosted8vfury; 02-18-2010 at 12:15 PM.
Old 02-18-2010, 04:46 PM
2nd Gear member

Originally Posted by Boosted8vfury
Just the thing a ss cost more than 7k to start with lol and if a car dont stand out runing almost a 100mph in the 8th then none of your cars never well.Whats a ls1 run in the 1/4 105mph 107mph?wow a CIVIC is almost runing that in the 8th.Ls1 getting 25-28mpg thats just a dumb statement aswell ya can talk the talk but you aint got slip or vids of a street car you dd almost everyday to walk the walk.Not all hondas are ricers yall need to get you head out your ***'es and race a well tuned and well built honda and if your a true builder no matter what it is you can take pride in it reguardless.
Your talking about a stock LS1, lets talk about a stock civic. Maybe high 16s low 17s in the 1/4 and probably 8-9s in the 1/8. An LT1 did race a tuned civic, I was told it had 350whp. Who won... Camaro
Read this on MPG... http://www.camaroz28.com/forums/showthread.php?t=608376

Last edited by tbl76camaro; 02-18-2010 at 04:56 PM.
Old 02-18-2010, 04:49 PM
I dont like my title

Originally Posted by tbl76camaro
Your talking about a stock LS1, lets talk about a stock civic. Maybe high 16s low 17s in the 1/4 and probably 8-9s in the 1/8.
not even close a stock ss cost more than a built honda yall are talking bout how un goldy v8s are im making a point that 4cyl can be quick for less aswell and that goes for 6cyls to but they cost more to mess around with.And you was told a 350whp civic?i call bs the one i speak of is less and would wax a ls1 lt1s *** all day every day and ive alrdy said it pulled a gto by bus lengths and thats a fact.

Last edited by Boosted8vfury; 02-18-2010 at 04:51 PM.

Quick Reply: Camaro-Civic