VS Cars going head to head!

Apologies to guy near Lake Geneva, WI

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2007, 04:24 PM
4th Gear Member
Default RE: Apologies to guy near Lake Geneva, WI

you know now that i have got 2 i have been getting laid a lot more...

DAMN i wonder how badinfluencers feels?

Old 09-25-2007, 04:27 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: bluovlh8er

wait wait wait..... you weara helmet when you drive the neon?
No, I drive a neon. I have to wear the helmet to bed... (j/k)

NHRA rules - 13.99 or faster, helmet is required. Autocross, helmet required.

Old 09-25-2007, 04:27 PM
4th Gear Member

and your also going to tell me a non srt-4 goes 150 mph???

Old 09-25-2007, 04:29 PM
4th Gear Member

i need to stop waisting time on these pos camaro's, neons have so much more potential.

neon= 90 hp
gutted cat= 100 hp
turbo=200 hp
beating a camaro with a $1000 neon with $10k of upgrades= priceless

Old 09-25-2007, 04:32 PM
1st Gear Member

and your also going to tell me a non srt-4 goes 150 mph???
Yes, it does. The speedometer only goes to 120, so I have to do RPM calculations after that to find out how fast I'm going after the fact. 5450 RPM in 5th gear in a neon 3.55:1 FD = 150.3 MPH. I brought it up that high, and it had a little more but not much. I didn't want to sit on it for the next 3 miles getting to 155 though. I figured I was already dead if a deer jumped out or something, so 150 was fast enough.

Old 09-25-2007, 04:44 PM
1st Gear Member

i need to stop waisting time on these pos camaro's, neons have so much more potential.

neon= 90 hp
gutted cat= 100 hp
turbo=200 hp
That would depend on your goals. A well set up neon would crush a well set up Camaro autocrossing, but 1/4 mile, I think it should be obvious that it's a lot easier to make power with 8 cylinders than 4. Even after I'm completely finished with my build, I'll only be making 375whp, and I'll be running the turbo to it's limits.
And you know nothing of my motor build or the cost of my car. You have the amount I've invested in the car about right, but I paid 11,200 for it new in April of 05.
And no, it doesn't take $10k in upgrades to beat you. I could get a neon shell for $500, a junkyard Stratus 2.4 for $200, brand new SRT-4 internals for $250, a turbo capable of 300 whp for $200, and we'll leave the rest of $2000 for fuel fittings, a regulator, and misc crap that might be needed. For $2k, I could run 12s. I have other goals with this car, so I don't do that.
I'm trying to figure out what your intentions are here. Either way, whatever you are trying to accomplish, you have yet to make a point. If you are trying to win an argument, you have already lost it, seeing as you don't really have an argument to begin with. I'm here, being respectful of everyone's cars. I'm not over here trying to tick people off. In fact, I'm agreeing that I can't stand ricers in Hondas. But what are you doing? So far you've just made an *** of yourself.

Old 09-25-2007, 04:45 PM
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: esteinmaier

ORIGINAL: riceeater

guys calm down, he came on here he turboed the car, hes cool with everyone, give him a break. If you went to a forum an tried to hang with other car guys, not necessarily your style car, an got blasted like that, youd be pissed. He says he has not riced his car I.E. wing fart can, etc. its turboed and has been stripped. I hate rice, I dont hate a guy who does a compact correctly.
I'm used to it. Hell, I drive a neon. And as awkward as it may be to drive a fast neon, it makes it that much funnier when I get called out by a muscle car and win. I mean, seriously, if it's so bad to have a neon, it must be worse to get beat by one...
D"oh!!

Old 09-25-2007, 05:46 PM
2nd Gear member

ORIGINAL: esteinmaier

neon= 90 hp
gutted cat= 100 hp
turbo=200 hp
That would depend on your goals. A well set up neon would crush a well set up Camaro autocrossing, but 1/4 mile, I think it should be obvious that it's a lot easier to make power with 8 cylinders than 4. Even after I'm completely finished with my build, I'll only be making 375whp, and I'll be running the turbo to it's limits.
And you know nothing of my motor build or the cost of my car. You have the amount I've invested in the car about right, but I paid 11,200 for it new in April of 05.
And no, it doesn't take $10k in upgrades to beat you. I could get a neon shell for $500, a junkyard Stratus 2.4 for $200, brand new SRT-4 internals for $250, a turbo capable of 300 whp for $200, and we'll leave the rest of $2000 for fuel fittings, a regulator, and misc crap that might be needed. For $2k, I could run 12s. I have other goals with this car, so I don't do that.
I'm trying to figure out what your intentions are here. Either way, whatever you are trying to accomplish, you have yet to make a point. If you are trying to win an argument, you have already lost it, seeing as you don't really have an argument to begin with. I'm here, being respectful of everyone's cars. I'm not over here trying to tick people off. In fact, I'm agreeing that I can't stand ricers in Hondas. But what are you doing? So far you've just made an *** of yourself.
damn, the ovulator just got told, and its a damn good argument too. [sm=chairshot.gif][sm=owned.gif]

Old 09-25-2007, 05:47 PM
Fancy Sparkle

seriously bluovlh8er, stop giving the guy ****. he's a car guy like everyone else here.

Old 09-25-2007, 07:10 PM
4th Gear Member

whats even more sad id you paid 11,500 for a neon. whatever im done. by the way calculate these

Quick Reply: Apologies to guy near Lake Geneva, WI