VS Cars going head to head!

ANOTHER WIN FOR THE CAMAROS!

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2007, 05:52 PM
1st Gear Member
Default ANOTHER WIN FOR THE CAMAROS!

ok so just last week my car was messed up. problem was posted in the v6 tech. any ways turned out to be the egr valve that was messed up. so while it was inthe shop i went ahead and changed the spark plugs, wired fuel pump and fuel injector.. so my car is running pretty good now. anyways as soon as i pull out of the shop, first stop light a eclipse pulls up next to me. i dont know what year or if it had any mods or not. Since this was my first time driving my car since it was out of the shop i wasnt planning on running him. But then as soon as the light turned green he took of scrathed a lil. i was like ok wasnt trying to race him anyways. next light there he is agian, i saw him look at his gf(im guessing she was in the passengers side) and i think to my self " he probably thinks his car is super fast and is telling his gf he smoked me) so i rev up a lil, so does he and on green we go. right off the bat i was still in second and im already like a car and a half ahead, i slow down thinking hes done, then i see him speeding up so i shift back down to second and by that time he was right next to me, didnt take long before i was ahead again.. haha poor guy probably was embarassed wit his girl hahaha

Old 11-29-2007, 05:55 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: ANOTHER WIN FOR THE CAMAROS!

lol, nice kill man

Old 11-29-2007, 06:49 PM
4th Gear Member

eclipses are nice looking car's, but there owners are retarded. they think they're turbo engine is all that. i beat a friggan 97 turbo eclipse with a upgraded intercooler and exhaust system, with my stock ion, dont know if something was wrong with it(i thought they had atleast enough ***** to take a ion) but i smoked it from a red light all the way up to 115.

Old 11-30-2007, 07:29 AM
2nd Gear member

I raced an Eclipse in my Blazer one time, haha. I'm not sure if he knew we were "racing", but if he did, I had like half a car on em by the time we got to the next light.

Old 11-30-2007, 08:58 AM
In the Staging Lanes

Nice. Most tuner and ricers are always cocky. And I always find this a little funny, both of my Suburbans can beat most ricers lol Sure they both have a 350, but they weight about 2 tons.

Old 11-30-2007, 10:59 AM
Ninja Administrator

prolly more than that. fbodies weigh about 1.75 tons (3500lbs +/-)

Old 11-30-2007, 11:18 AM
2nd Gear member

my registration says gross on my car is like 3,690 or something. its about 4000 with me and my stuff in it. 2000 dollar sound system, and my crap in the back seats.[:@]gotta clean it up again.

Old 11-30-2007, 03:03 PM
2nd Gear member

Suburbans are probably closer to like 5 or 6 tons. I had an '89 lwb Silverado with a 350tbi in it, it could move pretty well for a stock 17 year old (at the time, it got stolen August of '06) truck, lots of torque.

Old 11-30-2007, 03:23 PM
3rd Gear Member

My bro has an eclipse with a fart can and some other mods, and i have wasted him Nice kill though man!

Old 11-30-2007, 03:49 PM
Overdrive Member

ORIGINAL: itcantbestephen

Suburbans are probably closer to like 5 or 6 tons. I had an '89 lwb Silverado with a 350tbi in it, it could move pretty well for a stock 17 year old (at the time, it got stolen August of '06) truck, lots of torque.
Ten to twelve thousand pounds? I highly doubt it. Perhaps you meant 3 to 4 tons. That would make more sense.

Quick Reply: ANOTHER WIN FOR THE CAMAROS!