VS Cars going head to head!

almost caused an accident

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2007, 09:08 PM
2nd Gear member
Default almost caused an accident

i found a honda element trying to pass after tailgating me for 20 miles, so i downshifted into 3rd going 35 and punched it. i prolly should have went into 2nd but it was too late. he was coming up too fast and my damn carb was dumping in too much gas and not enough air so it was bogging down until about 3000 rpms, it jolted and then took right off. he wasnt going to slow down and there was a car coming. i wasnt gonna be a jerk and make him crash, so i slowed down and let him in. i also slammed on my brakes, and he kept going about 80 in a 35, and he was from out of the state. he got pulled overi turned into my house and i watched him for about 40 minutes in my window. lol freakin guy. i went to bed after, so i dont know if he was arrested or he just got a hefty fine.

Old 08-31-2007, 10:40 PM
2nd Gear member
Default RE: almost caused an accident

That was a jackass thing to do not letting him pass, you could have caused someone to die. Idiot things like this give car guys, and young car guys like me in particular, a bad reputation. It was an element, he was in a hurry, why be a **** just to watch his taillights in your mirror. I hope he told the cop about how he had to speed up that much to pass the idiot who would not let him by, that was a jackass move, sorry but thats how i feel. also, this section is for racing stories and questions, not this sort of dumb move

Old 09-01-2007, 10:25 AM
4th Gear Member

leave him alone. what pisses me off is when they know its going into a single lane, then get over and try to pass. i love my z lol....
anywho i guess you all would say i drive like an *** too.

Old 09-01-2007, 10:36 AM
2nd Gear member

i also left out the part he passed me on a double yellow line. so who was the jackass?

Old 09-01-2007, 10:38 AM
2nd Gear member

you throw that in and the story changes, but even then you should have let him go. If there had been a wreck you would have gotten charged as well as him. not as stupid, but still very dangerous