South West AZ, TX, NM, OK

Anyone know a good dyno tuner in dallas/ft or oklahoma city?

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2010, 04:03 PM
Default Anyone know a good dyno tuner in dallas/ft or oklahoma city?

There is a dyno here in wichita falls where i'm at but the guy that does the tunes has a reputation for being not very good. I'm looking to get something good for my money as opposed to a crappy tune.

Old 08-02-2010, 03:39 PM
Former Sponsor

we can do it for ya have tuned a ton of them would be glad to help you out
lmk
Xtreme Horsepower
Cody

Old 08-03-2010, 01:13 AM

Originally Posted by X-treme Horsepower
we can do it for ya have tuned a ton of them would be glad to help you out
lmk
Xtreme Horsepower
Cody

ha ha this is just funny
the tuner sucks along with the motor builder
they did my tune and screwed it all up had to have a REAL tuner fix it
they built a buddies of mine motor 408 in a pewter t/a it blew up 2 months after the build and they refused to do anything about it when it was there fault they no longer do any of there own machine work would not let them work on my lawn mower let alone build a motor for my car or ever tune it Shi**y shi**y shop be ware stay away unless you like being screwed over and get your car back that wont run worth a crap

Old 08-03-2010, 12:45 PM
2nd Gear member

Jo-Tech or EastTexasMuscleCars!! Or get HP tuner lol!

Old 08-04-2010, 09:56 AM
Default Great sponsor- xtreme hp

Just got my Camaro back from a cam, Kooks headers and a tune from Xtreme. Great Job!! Runs great and of course sounds great now. I have a 2010 Camaro, did have a 4th gen before and still have a Corvette that Xtreme Horsepower tuned and installed mods. Xtreme works on my car and many of my Corvette and Camaro friends cars. I am out of town a lot and can leave my car with them for days and trust them to take care of it. They did a great job and always have a lot of LS1 street and race cars in the shop whenever I stop by. Not too sure what happened to the other guy that posted but I can tell you that the minute you go in this shop you will be treated fairly and a lot of other people trust them.

Originally Posted by LSxLTxCamaro
There is a dyno here in wichita falls where i'm at but the guy that does the tunes has a reputation for being not very good. I'm looking to get something good for my money as opposed to a crappy tune.

Old 08-04-2010, 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by fastcarjoe
Just got my Camaro back from a cam, Kooks headers and a tune from Xtreme. Great Job!! Runs great and of course sounds great now. I have a 2010 Camaro, did have a 4th gen before and still have a Corvette that Xtreme Horsepower tuned and installed mods. Xtreme works on my car and many of my Corvette and Camaro friends cars. I am out of town a lot and can leave my car with them for days and trust them to take care of it. They did a great job and always have a lot of LS1 street and race cars in the shop whenever I stop by. Not too sure what happened to the other guy that posted but I can tell you that the minute you go in this shop you will be treated fairly and a lot of other people trust them.
ha well good luck with that guarantee you you will have trouble in the future
and allot of people trusting them that is just funny i know a ton of people on the boards that Arvil has screwed over either by over charging crappy tunes motors breaking the list goes on and on or never delivers on what he says nothing good about this shop at all him and his son are a fing joke i would not let either work on anything i own there are plenty of people that feel the same way i do
do a goodle search you wont find anything good on them and hop on over to ls1 tech and see how great they are NOT!!!

Old 08-04-2010, 09:57 PM
Tech Droid

Hope these people aren't packing. Could get nasty.

Old 08-05-2010, 09:00 AM
Former Sponsor

Thanks a lot.

Let me know if we can help in you future needs.

Stop in anytime.

Originally Posted by fastcarjoe

Old 08-05-2010, 09:41 AM
Former Sponsor
Default Who are you?

ls1fbody

I would appreciate a chance to respond to your issue but you don't mention who you are. Your "buddy" may have a issue, and I would like to know who he/she is and location.

We built hundreds of engines the past few years and have them in street cars, race cars all over the US, and in other parts of the world.

I really don't know of any 408 than we built that has a issue and if there is one then I deserve a chance to resolve it or respond.

You mention us by name... Do we know you? Who are you?

Have your "buddy" contact us or post up your "buddy" with phone number so that we can work with him on a resolution.

If you like email then you can respond to cody@xhpsolutions.com.

XHP

Originally Posted by ls1fbody
ha well good luck with that guarantee you you will have trouble in the future
and allot of people trusting them that is just funny i know a ton of people on the boards that Arvil has screwed over either by over charging crappy tunes motors breaking the list goes on and on or never delivers on what he says nothing good about this shop at all him and his son are a fing joke i would not let either work on anything i own there are plenty of people that feel the same way i do
do a goodle search you wont find anything good on them and hop on over to ls1 tech and see how great they are NOT!!!

Last edited by X-treme Horsepower; 08-05-2010 at 09:44 AM.
Old 08-07-2010, 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by X-treme Horsepower
ls1fbody

I would appreciate a chance to respond to your issue but you don't mention who you are. Your "buddy" may have a issue, and I would like to know who he/she is and location.

We built hundreds of engines the past few years and have them in street cars, race cars all over the US, and in other parts of the world.

I really don't know of any 408 than we built that has a issue and if there is one then I deserve a chance to resolve it or respond.

You mention us by name... Do we know you? Who are you?

Have your "buddy" contact us or post up your "buddy" with phone number so that we can work with him on a resolution.

If you like email then you can respond to cody@xhpsolutions.com.

XHP

just so everyone knows this is Cody Smith formerly of xhp as of Monday 8/02/2010 me and my father David Smith (shop forman) were laid off and to my knowledge the only ones there now are Chris and Arvil i was on sales and just about any posts up to this point under the xhp name on the forums was me i no longer work there so any posts you see with the email like above now please be aware that it is no longer me i have moved on and have a new job now, if anybody would like to ask me any questions please feel free to do so
again i no longer work there and any email you get from cody@xhpsolutions is NOT me please be aware of this
i do not want my reputation tainted with people thinking that is me
thanks guys
Cody