Northwest WA, OR, AK

Camaro owners in oregon?

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2008, 09:40 PM
2nd Gear member
Default RE: Camaro owners in oregon?

ya but i didnt just show up and say some stupid comment.

Old 04-28-2008, 09:57 PM
2nd Gear member

I didnt "just show up"- ive been around here longer than you buddy. It was a joke. I apologized- clearly it wasnt appreciated. Calm down tough guy.

Old 04-28-2008, 11:01 PM
The Jazz Man
ROTM Winner's Club

mass, do yourself a favor, and LEAVE. Go to another thread, nobody here wants to listen to you. We may be new, but I am well experienced with online forums, I just haven't had a camaro very long. YOu might have been here longer, but I have almost 300 posts in one month. Ok, back to business

Old 04-28-2008, 11:18 PM
The Jazz Man
ROTM Winner's Club

Whew, finally the air is clear.

Yeah, any f body can join, gen 1, anything. I'd actually like to see some older cars. I have a 96 3.8, fake RS. It has rs in the title. It might have had the trimmings at one time, I dunno. I contacted the president of the columbia river camaro club, told him about the cruise idea. It's nice to give people a heads up as far in advance as possible. Who's your buddies in St. Helens? How about NWFB (northwest F-bodies)? I dunno, I'm tired, and probably sounding a bit on the stupid side right now. Plus I'm sick as can be. Wish you could join the cruise 73, it's only us two right now. Well, if I can get my friend to go for it, that makes 3. He doesn't like cruises, he likes putting his foot through the firewall and into the radiator. And he just has a stock 3.8 firebird. There are a lot of camaro's in town. I bet if I hang some posters up with the time and date of the cruise, some more people will jump on.

Old 04-28-2008, 11:51 PM
4th Gear Member

Dude... F that.. Dont friggin call me names over the internet because I was CLEARLY making a joke as well.. Seriously if you want to ban me for making a light hearted joke and then getting flamed for it then go ahead .. but ask yourself this:didhe really do anything sooo out of line that deserves banning?

I realize you guys are wanting to make a car club and thats cool.. im not stopping you and i certainly never said you were losers for wanting too.. but dont get all bent out of shapebecause I made a harmlessjoke that was neither malicious or insulting...SoAGAINgood luck..

Old 04-28-2008, 11:59 PM
The Jazz Man
ROTM Winner's Club

Save yourself the time, and go to another thread spartan. Don't cry about it anymore, we were doing just fine until you interupted. Yu already lost this fight, no reason to start it again.

Old 04-29-2008, 12:01 AM
4th Gear Member

ha... yeah... didnt realize there was even a fight in the first place.. just you guys whining because you cant take a joke.. but w/e I wished you luck and ive got nothing to say to you. But if you dont want me posting here, please dont post in any of my threads.

Old 04-29-2008, 12:03 AM
The Jazz Man
ROTM Winner's Club

Well, it never sounded like a joke.

Old 04-29-2008, 12:07 AM
The Jazz Man
ROTM Winner's Club

It sounded more like you starting a fire, and jumping in to be rude. Lets put this behind us, and move on in life, this is silly now

Old 04-29-2008, 12:17 AM
The Jazz Man
ROTM Winner's Club

Yeah, there was a fight if you read the posts. write jk or joking or something that tells us it's a joke. If you don't, it's impossible to tell if you want to be rude or not. Remember, this is just text, hard to depict feelings with words.

Quick Reply: Camaro owners in oregon?