Old 05-11-2008, 01:51 AM
In the Staging Lanes
Default RE: Camaro owners in oregon?

when do we need to register by?

Old 05-11-2008, 08:08 AM
The Jazz Man
ROTM Winner's Club

The flyer I have doesn't say, it just says as soon as possible. I think you can register the day of, but if we register ahead of time, we won't have to wait in line forever, and risk the chances of it filling up.

Old 05-11-2008, 06:19 PM
2nd Gear member

you guys want to put that money in to my car lol jk. no i dont have a myspace but i do have a youtube.

were having trouble selling or house there just isnt anybody looking for a house here.

i have been busy this weekend we had a yard sale trying to get some money so i can putmy cherry bombs mufflers on my 73 camaro. i gottwo 26inch glass packs for like$48 and its going to cost me $70 freaking dollars to put them on.itsfreakingretardedall i need is the old muffler off i dont need new pipe cause its just going to dump under the car with turn downs. i just cant beleave that it cost $70 to put them on.

if you guys go down the strip at pir take some vids so i can see how slow your cars are lol.[sm=smiley16.gif]

joker its the kind of place you have to vist to see all the cars, trust me if you love chevys you will drool the hole time you are there lol.

a project camaro would be bada$$ or you guys could fund my car lol are you guys pretty good with cars or are you new to this world.

Old 05-11-2008, 08:11 PM
In the Staging Lanes

to bad i dont have my own welder 73 and you dont live up here causei weld for a living. lol. and whenever we meet up musicman ill give you the 10 to register. oh and musicman did i remember right that you might be getting rid of your rims??? are they the corvette rims???

Old 05-11-2008, 08:31 PM
The Jazz Man
ROTM Winner's Club

I believe that they are vette rims, but there is no flag on the center caps. The chrome is peeling inside the rim, so I'm going to have the local media blaster blast out the inside, then I'm going to paint the inside silver or black. The outside of the rims are fine. I just ordered black rally stripes for my camaro, can't wait. I'll be getting rid of my rims when I buy my new american racing wheels (staggered, black spokes, polished lip). 73, can't you just use some clamps and exhaust sealer? When I did the exhaust on my jeep, I bought this tube of tar-looking goo that you put on both fittings, then hooked them together, and clamped everything down. Worked like a charm, no leaks. I still have some araound here, got it at NAPA, I'll see if I can find it and tell you what it is. My local shop would do that for like $30 tops, he's cheap, and does impressive work.

Old 05-11-2008, 08:33 PM
The Jazz Man
ROTM Winner's Club

oh, and should we plan for saturday night at PIR?

Old 05-11-2008, 08:55 PM
2nd Gear member

well the problem with my exhaust is the only way my dad will let me put glass packs on is by a professional,other wise i would just do it at school we have a badass meatal shop and we do exhuast on cars and trucks all the time.

Old 05-11-2008, 11:40 PM
In the Staging Lanes

sat night would be ok. im busy friday night. i need to fix an exhaust leak on the jeepi fixed up. lol. cool about the stripes music. you gonna put them on. i ordered my slotted rotors the otherday. my old one were warped.

Old 05-12-2008, 12:48 AM
The Jazz Man
ROTM Winner's Club

Yeah, can't wait until they ship, it will be my first time laying vinyl, wish me luck!

73, that sucks, but still, that's alot of cash for some welds, did you do any shopping?

Old 05-12-2008, 12:55 AM
The Jazz Man
ROTM Winner's Club

Shoot! I can't make saturday work, I have a jazz gig that night I forgot about. Sorry man.... I need a real schedule. What are you doing that afternoon? My school is putting on a car show, a small one, but still fun. We could meet up out here, then there's this awesome loop I love to ride the goldwing on, and it's a lot of fun in the camaro too. We could hit the show for an hour or so, talk things over, then go for a drive, if that works.

Quick Reply: Camaro owners in oregon?