Northwest WA, OR, AK

Camaro owners in oregon?

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2008, 01:46 PM
The Jazz Man
ROTM Winner's Club
Default RE: Camaro owners in oregon?

hmm, this is getting dull. Are we still the club?

Washed the camaro up nice and clean yesterday, and looked down at the tire, and it was flat. So today, I'm driving a corolla wagon.... ugh. Hey 73, hows the moving going? Also, are we still interested in the cruise to seaside next month? if not, there is a car show local the same day that I want to sign up for. We could all do it as a group, it's in scappoose at the high school.

Old 05-05-2008, 05:37 PM
In the Staging Lanes

ya. not too much to talk about. lol. sucks about the flat. i got some really bad news. my 5th gear syncro's are going out and i need to replace them. but im proably gonna rebuild the whole tranny and put in a performance clutch. i dunno a cruise sounds nice but so does local. how big is the one at the high school?

Old 05-05-2008, 09:28 PM
The Jazz Man
ROTM Winner's Club

uh, pretty big. They usually fill the whole parking lot, and it is a big lot. It's probably just as big as the seaside one, maybe a little smaller. But the cars aren't quite as nice. They have the folowing areas you can registar in:

Best 20
Best 30
Best 40
Best 50
Best 60
Best 70
Best 80
Best 90+
Best Pro Street
Best Bucket
Best import
Best of Show
Best Display
Best in Truck
Best 4x4

It's $10 to registar, let me know if y'all want to do it so I can get you a form to fill out. It's Saturday June 14th, 10am-4pm. lol, my Camaro was made in Canada, so it's an import right?

Sorry about your syncro Joker, that sucks. My clutch is going bad too. I noticed when I was practicing launching it on some backroads out here. Got the tire back, so I'm on the road again. I need new rims bad, the chrome is falling off in 4 inch sheets, and the tires have stress cracks from age as well.

Old 05-06-2008, 06:32 PM
2nd Gear member

i wont be moving to portland intell i graduate which is the 31st and then we have to find a house and move all of are crap there so it could be a month or two.

no bad clutchs here lol my car is a auto, sucks for you guys lol thats why i love old cars they are a lot cheaper to fix than the 4th gens.

hell ya were still a club to late to back out now we still need a logo,i cant make any cruises down ther way to busy but if i can i will let you guys know, there is saposed to be a big car showand cruisehere in hermiston that im going to sign up for hopfully there will be some burnouts and dragsters.

hopfully going to do some racing this weekend, raced a 86 iroc piece of crap, kid thought he could blow my doors off lol i left him like he was standing still, somthing that people learn when they try to race me is that looks arent everything if you know what i mean.

musicman when you get new rims get some used or new vette rims they will bolt right on and you can put like 275 in the back and it shouldn't rub. and they look hella sick.

you guys make it out to PIR yet or do any racing of any kind.

Old 05-06-2008, 08:59 PM
The Jazz Man
ROTM Winner's Club

Nice thing is that the clutch is real easy to fix on this car. Gonna get a real good one. Naw, we haven't made it to PIR yet, too busy.

Have you been out here to look at the houses? There's a pile of brand new developments that have gone up, but they aren't selling 'cause of the bad market. Nice houses too, low price. St. Helens is nice to live in, it's close to everything, but not crowded.

Still working on the logo, he is real busy, so I might attempt it myself. It'll get done, just give it a little time.

lol, nice kill! I haven't raced anybody with this yet, nobody wants to race a camaro

And I am working on the wheels and tires, I just don't have the $$$$$$$

Old 05-06-2008, 09:02 PM
The Jazz Man
ROTM Winner's Club

oh, and 73, copy and paste this between the [IMG]....[/IMG] in your sig. This is the right link. Just highlight it and copy it.

https://camaroforums.com/upfiles/125...220B3CFC37.jpg

Old 05-06-2008, 10:38 PM
The Jazz Man
ROTM Winner's Club

haha, had a guy at school try to make fun of my car. He said that they are heavy, slow, and suck and cornering. He drives an aerostar.....

Old 05-06-2008, 10:40 PM
2nd Gear member

ya my parents looked a little i guess, my dad works down there he actualy lives sauve island and works for the army corps of Engineers down there on the river. ya i guess its either St.helens or scapose, it dosent matter to me were we live as long as i'm near PIR lol.

ya man take your time on the logo no hurry.
and finally i got that dam sig on freaking A thanks for the help and the sig. looks badass Musicman. i knwo wht you mean about the $$$$$$$ try owning a car that even the weather striping cost $300 a door.(and moving to portland isnt going to help my car any lol)

Old 05-06-2008, 11:04 PM
The Jazz Man
ROTM Winner's Club

actually, I know the feeling. I had a 79 Jeep Cherokee Chief S. I didn't pay that much per door, but it was $200, $150 for the tailgate. I brought that thing back from the dead. I wish I made ya a better sig, but this computer doesn't have photoshop.... yet

[IMG]local://upfiles/12538/9DDE4F3010E847F08E558B4832ECA722.jpg[/IMG]

Old 05-07-2008, 12:09 AM
The Jazz Man
ROTM Winner's Club

lol, feel like showing it off. Here it is before the 35's

[IMG]local://upfiles/12538/4A4E903CA675495C86D81A3235F95313.jpg[/IMG]

Quick Reply: Camaro owners in oregon?