North East ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY, PA

Possible big car show in NEPA.

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2011, 09:53 AM
Default Possible big car show in NEPA.

Hey guys, I'm posting this up here to try and spread the word. I'm buddies with the guys at Scranton Dodge and they're trying to get a big car show before winter comes. The local Chevy and Ford dealers are supposed to be involved as well, all 3 dealerships are planning on showing some of thier new models(including one of each of the new srt models and a new wrangler with the jeep truck conversion). The car show will be open only to domestic cars, anyone and everyone is welcome to come, but if you want to park in the show you must have a domestic, and if you want to be involved in the awards process they may do a 5 dollar donation with proceeds going to a local charity or flood relief for the local area(you can still park without the donation but you wont be in the running/judging for prizes)

Some of the prizes are looking like best in show, and best ford/chevy/dodge. Any and all domestics are more than welcome to come, trucks, suv's, new, old, hot rods, muscle cars, pony cars, domestic tuners, etc. Two of the prizes will be 300 dollars towards tires at sandone tire in scranton and 300 dollars to sonic sounds in scranton for audio work(these guys are very good).

The two proposed dates are october 16th, or october 25th. Let me know if you guys are interested and what date would be better.

The address to Scranton Dodge is 1146 Wyoming Ave Scranton, PA 18509
If your interested please respond to this thread, I can pm you guys some phone numbers to text or call if your still up in the air or need more info.

Let's represent some F-bodies and show up all the Mopar guys as well. I know that some decent stuff is supposed to be showing up as well, including a 500 hp srt8 jeep, a bunch of cobalts/redlines, and most of the local domestics in our area which I'll let you guys see for yourselves.