North East ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY, PA

Controlled Insanity Weekly Meets!

Old 09-22-2011, 10:01 AM
1st Gear Member
Default Controlled Insanity Weekly Meets!

History of the Club - Controlled Insanity (C.I.) is a performance oriented car club based in Cherry Hill, NJ. It was founded in 2004 on the principle of respect for all fast and tasteful cars. A quick glance at the types of cars who post on our site, attend our meets and the cars that comprise our core membership will let you know that this is not your typical car club. Too often in the car club scene only select makes and models are allowed into the club or allowed to come to club functions. C.I. bucks this trend by welcoming all types of tasteful, performance-oriented cars. When you come to one of our meets or events, you will find not only some of the fastest cars in the area, but also some of the nicest and most knowledgeable people in the hobby.

If you've tried the other clubs and found they weren't for you, or you've never been to a car club meet before, we would like to invite you to join our forum and attend one of our weekly meets. You may be surprised how nice it can be when everyone comes together to hang out and appreciate fast cars, regardless of the nameplate.

Domestic or Import , Turbo or Supercharged, Ford or Chevy, all are welcome to come to C.I weekly meets or events. The only requirements are that your ride be tasteful and clean and that you show respect for all the cars that attend. So, if you come, expect to have a good time, with good people. We are all in it to show off some fast cars, tell some good stories and most importantly be around a great group of people.

Controlled Insanity weekly meet.

Who comes? - Cobras, Trans-Ams, Camaros, Mustangs, SRT-4's, Corvettes, Lightning's, GTP's, G-Bodys, Supra's, DSM's, etc. etc. etc....

When is it? - Every Sunday night @ 7pm - till everyone leaves.

Where do we meet? - In the old Tower records parking lot in Cherry Hill, NJ. It's the first entrance before red lobster right before you get to the cherry hill mall. It's 20 feet off rt. 38 so you can't miss us.

2100 Route 38
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002

map:
Controlled Insanity @39.939953,-75.020012 - Google Maps

Hope to see some new faces out there on Sunday. Feel free to bring a friend!