North East ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY, PA

Cruise night May 26 Egg Harbor NJ

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2012, 07:00 AM
In the Staging Lanes
Default Cruise night May 26 Egg Harbor NJ

My 14 year old daughter Kathryne passed on July 5 2010 from a Brain Stem Glioma tumor. The effects of cancer are horrible and to see your child pass in 9 months from this illness and know you can't help one bit will put a knot in your belly the size of a beach ball.

This cruise night is for a great cause, Linda and her staff are some of the kindest people you hope to NEVER meet, believe me you want to meet them at a mall or a restaurant and not at Oceans of Love office.
They provide your child with anything you can think of to make him or her feel good about themselves when I say anything I mean anything from vacations to gas cards, toll money whatever they can do to insure your child is receiving the help they need. Some children do survive this and can return to visit Oceans of Love , others don't.

Oceans of Love is a support system that continues to be a big part of my family once your part of the family there is no leaving the family no matter the outcome.
This is just a small way to give back to who gives all to our children and dedicates every hour of everyday to children with cancer.

Thank to South Jersey Camaro club family for putting this together to help out Oceans of Love.

I am proud to a part of this great club.

Ed, Dona and Dan.

Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Ocean-of-love-loresmaster.pdf (640.9 KB, 99 views)
Old 05-20-2012, 07:45 AM
Senior Administrator
February 2012 ROTM
May 2012 ROTM

My condolences, any more info on this event please PM me so I can put it up on the facebook page and around the sites so we can get more people involved for the cause..i think its very important we help out as much as we can..i am going to make every effort i can to be a part of this.

Old 05-21-2012, 05:07 AM
In the Staging Lanes

Thank you for supporting the event. If you ever need Oceans of Love they will become your family. They never forget a child who passed away from cancer. They help kids get to appointments, send the family away for the weekend, provide gas cars, coloring books and supplies for the child.

Our club hit me with this at our meeting on May 2nd and we will donate all profits from the show to Oceans of Love.