Nitrous, Super Chargers, & Turbos All charged talk about going, and going FAST!

Wat Do u Think Of This...

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2007, 02:46 AM
2nd Gear member
Default Wat Do u Think Of This...

searching ebay and came across this setup seemsnice for 800rwhp.... after paying my car off im think on a classic, s/c, or twin turbo! so i was just wondering wat u guys think of it. good/bad buy????? anyone know anything better???

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/GenTT...3714QQtcZphoto

Old 04-09-2007, 06:35 PM
4th Gear Member
Default RE: Wat Do u Think Of This...

If you have that kind of money go for it...

you'll need other supporting mods I assume...800hp is more than a stock engine/trans can handle...

Old 04-10-2007, 01:17 AM
2nd Gear member

if you end up torn between SC or TT, I would go with SC.. maybe its just me, but it seems more muscle-car like.. Then again, whichever ends up putting out more power, and whatever is in your price range is probably what you should do with..

Old 04-10-2007, 01:35 AM
2nd Gear member

yeah idk wat i will do yet i keep jumpin all over i like the twin turbos but ur right s/c is muscle but then agian w.e has more hp is good to so idk i still have till the end of summer to decide wat it will be???????!!!

Old 04-11-2007, 04:11 PM

Remember its not all about HP the s/c will give you more torque. I can see in the dyno on that ebay auction the torque is all jumpy and low compared to the hp. I've driven some turbo'd cars before and turbo lag is horrible unless they are staged meaning that one turbo is smaller than the other. The small one spools up fast for less lag and then the bigger one gives you all your power. One last thing, i prefer the sound of a s/c over turbos any day, all day and in my dreams.

Old 04-11-2007, 07:42 PM
4th Gear Member

Turbos have the most potential power gains, and yes, they have turbo lag...takes a sec or two to engage but when it does you'll be glued to your seat w/ TT.

Both are sweet...depends on what you want out of it...

Old 04-14-2007, 01:59 PM

build your own kit, it'll be cheaper, and you know you're getting quality parts, instead of eBay knock-offs