New Members Area New to Camaro Forums? Start here!

Three 1994s later.

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2011, 02:16 AM
Default Three 1994s later.

Hey guys,

I've recently purchased my third 1994 Camaro, my first Z28. Its got a few mods such as Eddlebrock headers, 3" duals no cats, o2 spacers. 58mm BBK throttlebody, cowl induction intake w/ matching fiberglass hood. Stage 3 clutch, lightweight flywheel.

Its lowered 2 1/2" on a set of staggered wheels with new Falkens, 4 wheel disks.

My name is Elvis, i live in Lake City, Florda, and I work at Papa Johns working my way through school.

I love the sleek look of the 4th gens, and the raw power of the lt1s.

I look forward to posting and getting to know you guys.

Pictures to come!

Old 07-25-2011, 06:36 AM
December 2011 ROTM
Santas Little Helper
ROTM Winner's Club

Hello and welcome Elvis. Im down in Casselberry, FL which is basically east Orlando. Congrats on the new ride and post up some pics when you can.

Old 07-25-2011, 03:35 PM

Back with pics, i took them this morning. As you can see, the front clip needs a fresh coat of paint.

After i replaced the motor mount thats causing my vibrations upon take off, and a few minor issues, i plan on putting her in the body shop for some tlc.

Im thinking a matte baby blue with glossy black trim, roof, and on that rear section below the tail lights everyone seems to be painting.

I cant decide on whether id like to powder coat my wheels silver or black as well... Hmm.

Name:  20110725155659.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  115.4 KB

As you can see, she is pretty straight, seemingly solid.

Not a bad ride for $1500 smackers eh?

It was converted from auto to 6spd manual, the firewall wasnt reinforced where the pedal feeds to the clutch master cylinder, and the sheet metal started to flex, eventually splitting. After pulling the clutch pedal back through to its proper position, and welding up the firewall, ive been driving her daily since without much issue.

Next on the to do list will be the motor mount and a good clutch bleeding.