New Members Area New to Camaro Forums? Start here!

New From Missouri

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2011, 08:51 PM
In the Staging Lanes
Default New From Missouri

Hi everyone,

I bought a 1969 Camaro about a month ago to restore and today I bought a 1989 Camaro to drive while I fix up the 1969. The '89 is not an everyday driver, just another toy. My husband thinks we are becoming car horders because we have bought two Camaro's within a months time.

I am waiting for my husband to build his pole barn so I can begin the project of restoring my '69. He will be restoring his '66 Ford F100 at the same time. We are looking forward to beginning a phase of our lives working side by side restoring these classic beauties.

I'm hoping this is a place I can come and look for great information while I restore the '69 and to find things to help me keep the '89 up and running.

Sincerely,
Jen

Old 03-27-2011, 09:10 PM
September 2011 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

Congrats on the Camaro. Where at in Missouri are you located, if you don't mind me asking? I also live in Missouri.

Old 03-29-2011, 11:12 AM
September 2009 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

Welcome to the forum, post up some pics of all the cars.

Old 03-31-2011, 08:51 AM
In the Staging Lanes

Originally Posted by Chaotic94
Congrats on the Camaro. Where at in Missouri are you located, if you don't mind me asking? I also live in Missouri.

Chaotic,

I live in Festus, MO which is about 30 miles south of St. Louis. Where are you located at?

Jen

Old 03-31-2011, 08:55 AM
In the Staging Lanes

Originally Posted by greenarrow
Welcome to the forum, post up some pics of all the cars.
I'd love to post pics of both cars, but I haven't quite figured out how to do that yet. I'm still trying to figure out the site. It seems I don't have permissions to do things on here yet. I contacted the site manager, and I am still waiting for a reply.

Thanks,
Jen

Old 03-31-2011, 05:13 PM
September 2011 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

I'm located in West Plains, MO. It's about 3 hours south of St. Louis. Also, the best way to get pics to upload is to make a photobucket account, upload your pics there, then copy and paste the "IMG" code from the image into your post here. The images will show up if you do it that way. Good luck!

Old 04-03-2011, 07:20 AM
In the Staging Lanes

Originally Posted by Chaotic94
I'm located in West Plains, MO. It's about 3 hours south of St. Louis. Also, the best way to get pics to upload is to make a photobucket account, upload your pics there, then copy and paste the "IMG" code from the image into your post here. The images will show up if you do it that way. Good luck!

Thanks, i will try to create a photobucket account. I know where West Plains is. My husband's grandmother used to live there and we were there at least once a month to visit for the weekend.

Jen

Old 04-06-2011, 02:15 PM
April 2011 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

hay jen welcome to the forum. we be waitin on them picutures. ooh boy, dueling restores. lol, im gona say the camaro will be the nicer ride. may be just a little bias. good to have ya here and enjoy.

Old 04-09-2011, 08:18 AM
In the Staging Lanes

Originally Posted by craby
hay jen welcome to the forum. we be waitin on them picutures. ooh boy, dueling restores. lol, im gona say the camaro will be the nicer ride. may be just a little bias. good to have ya here and enjoy.
OK, I'm gonna try to post a pic now. Let's see what happens. I have to say I agree that the Camaro will be the sweeter ride, but my husband loves his '66 Ford F100. His dad gave it to him when he was 17, so it has sentimental value to him.

Old 04-09-2011, 08:24 AM
In the Staging Lanes
Default More Pics of the '89

Here are some pics of the '89 for those that want to see. You may think I'm crazy , but I did name her. "Baby" is her name. Have a peek.

I think I might be starting to figure out this site. I don't quite understand why I have to log in so many times when I am making posts though.

Thanks all,
Jen

Quick Reply: New From Missouri