New Members Area New to Camaro Forums? Start here!

hey!!! new to camaros!!! need help

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2007, 07:21 AM
Default hey!!! new to camaros!!! need help

hey.. well, i don't have a camaro SS but my friend does, and being a good friend of his and an avid car enthusiast, we want to make the most power out of his Camaro possible, i've resarched for a couple weeks now and determenined that the corsa exhaust makes the most hp to the wheels... it's an 02 auto, and he wants it to be quick... nay.. fast... the mods we have in mind are.. torque converter, exhuaust (so far corsa) intake( haven't found the vbest brand yet) headers (still looking for best brand) and maybe if money allows a new intake manifold... we are both new to the V8 scene and i would greatyly appreciate your guy's help in telling us how to unleash the most power out of this car with intake headers and exhaust... you can reply on here, or through my email unknownkaos_915@yahoo.com or my myspace www.myspace.com/915kaos or through pohone 915-355-1740. ploease help us. we just want to make th most power out of this car possible.. thak you for your time

Old 05-28-2007, 07:40 PM
3rd Gear Member
Default RE: hey!!! new to camaros!!! need help

Welcome to the forums....eventhough you don't have a Camaro, post up some pic's of his ride and nominate/vote ride of the month. It is not advisable to give your # here.............................................. .....there is a bunch of crazies........................................... ................................................enjoy the forum, and you should have alot of your questions answered.

Old 05-29-2007, 09:07 AM
June 2007 ROTM
Default RE: hey!!! new to camaros!!! need help

welcome thats funny ur calling people crazy what makes u so different?