New Members Area New to Camaro Forums? Start here!

18 just got a camaro

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2007, 10:29 PM
January 2007 ROTM
Default RE: 18 just got a camaro

Make sure that you post up some pics in this post

https://camaroforums.com/m_50520/mpa..._/tm.htm#50792

Old 02-06-2007, 11:03 PM
In the Staging Lanes

chevygirl you have a nice camaro too, a white camaro looks so clean cut .you know. and hawk if you ever want to trade camaros let me know ill take that ss off your hands haha

Old 02-06-2007, 11:09 PM
January 2007 ROTM

ORIGINAL: 953.4l

chevygirl you have a nice camaro too, a white camaro looks so clean cut .you know. and hawk if you ever want to trade camaros let me know ill take that ss off your hands haha
I bet you would bro !!!! Mine just sits in the garage !! Haven't even had it out in about a month.

Trust me bro what you have is a great car !!! Take it from someone that has owned one before !!!!

Old 02-07-2007, 12:54 AM

ORIGINAL: 953.4l

i love the white, and yeah it looks really nice after i wash it, it never looks dirty.. always so clean, but im not very happy with the interior.. it is tan leather and tan carpets and the dash is black.. I wish the interior was all black so soon i am gonna re-do the entire interior and put in black leather seats and maybe even black carpet.. I am gonna re paint my car though, i am gonna keep it white but have the white have a pearl effect in it..

Old 02-07-2007, 02:34 AM

An easy, relatively unexpensive mod for extra HP that would compliment a CAI would be a higher-flow mass airflow sensor. Should add around 7-13 HP on that car plus better throttle response and a better sound from your engine.

Old 02-07-2007, 03:00 AM
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Number1Dad

An easy, relatively unexpensive mod for extra HP that would compliment a CAI would be a higher-flow mass airflow sensor. Should add around 7-13 HP on that car plus better throttle response and a better sound from your engine.
i tried a airflow sensor...no difference, just threw SES light...

7-13hp is very generous as well

Old 02-09-2007, 02:57 AM
Dominos Puck
New Formula! Now with 10% more Win!

I like your camaro, 953.41. I prefer the early 4th gens. I think the headlights look better. Never drive your camaro Hawk? No wonder it looks so good. The guy who had my camarobefore me never drove it. Probably why mine looks so clean. I hope I won't feel like an idiot for making this car my daily driver. But I decided when I started looking at cars that I didn't want to waste time borrowing money, paying taxes, and doing paper work just to get another piece of crap car (because that is what I already had!!!). Well, I upped my price limit a bit and this is what I got. Now I have something nice, and I'm a nervous wreck every minute of the day that it sits in a parking lot with people walking by it and the sun shines on it. It's sad that it won't look this good forever... By the way hawk, what do you use to shine up your camaro? I've heard numerous opinions about what to use - glaze, waxes, etc. I got Mequiars Tech Wax, but I'm not sure if it's what I should use. I want to PRESERVE, not restore.