General Racing/Tech General talk about Racing or help setting up your car

Sworn Enemy till I die

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2007, 04:19 PM
1st Gear Member
Default Sworn Enemy till I die

I had a run in with the sworn enemy last night and once again I prevailed. (I'm thinking this War on Imports is getting pretty widespread.) Anyway you have to know the location of where I'm to get the full effect. I live in a REALLY small town in southern Indiana and we have two nice stretches. (one in town and the other in BFE where we race on Sat. nights) An import in my town is like seeing a UFO.It's very rare, we have all muscle cars here. Well I'm taking my usual "laps" before work when Im stopped at a stop sign getting ready to pull onto the highway when I see this late 80's Honda Prelude coming in sight. I don't even have the idea this thing isa ricer until I hear the usual "weedeater" sound. Well he goes by me and this car has like 5% window tint so I cant see inside the car but he did have aStreetglow sticker on the front fender. So I pull out behind him going to turn into my place of employment when I get challenged. Im ina bad mood already because me and my girl broke up like two days before so I feel like putting this guy in his place.
So I follow him like 1/10 ofa mile to stretch when he drops it into a lower gear and takes off. I ride his *** until around 90mph when the other lane was clear I blew right around him and then up the road I pulled into a little pull off and was like I wonder if Ill get the ricer fly by? Well sure enough I did and I laughed again and took off after him AGAIN!! haha, Same thing happened I was right on his *** until 95-100 and blew around him again. Needless to say I didn't get the ricer fly by this time around. That just made my day though because I showed him the ricer fly by doesn't intimidate anybody with AMERICAN MUSCLE!

Old 04-06-2007, 04:27 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Sworn Enemy till I die

lol, nice work! another ricer put into his place.

Old 04-06-2007, 04:53 PM
In the Staging Lanes

Actually it sounded like you did the "ricer fly-by" at first. behind him then just flew past. I read it again and get what you mean though lol.

Old 04-06-2007, 05:59 PM
1st Gear Member

No, I just couldn't pass because of oncoming traffic in the other lane so once that was clear I just blew by him. The race wasn't done. When the race was done he flew by me so I got on his *** again and owned him again.

Old 04-06-2007, 06:00 PM
1st Gear Member

I feel like an @55 for bragging about beating a 4 cyl. but he challenged me so deep inside Im laughing and he got what was coming to him. I don't challenge people I wait until they challenge me. B/c my luck would beI challenge a car and get smoked and then my pride would go down the drain ha