General Racing/Tech General talk about Racing or help setting up your car

Such a disgrace...

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2009, 01:24 AM
4th Gear Member
Default Such a disgrace...

Well I was driving my car around town today just enjoying the sun while it was out. This white Camaro with a black primered hood with a 4 inch cowl on it (lol?) flies past me revving his engine. I just keep driving normally and laugh a little.

We get stopped side by side at a light and he revs again... I think he had no muffler but I'm not sure. But he just starred a hole through me until it turned green and he took off full throttle, chirping his tires(trying to spin?). I laugh as he fails to be cool and I acknowledge how much I hate his spoiler and the tail lights on it.

Well we get stopped at the next light and he decides to flip me the bird and rev his motor again... I finally gave in and said fine fine I'll play if you really want.

He starts power braking and smoking his tires and I just sit there waiting. I see the other lights turn yellow and stall my car up and so does he. I leave the line at about half throttle and instantly pull ahead. Let it get to about 4 grand and let the car shift... Well he keeps hammering on it and I'm already at the speed limit. Right when he gets to my bumper I put it on the floor. Where he already had about 15 mph on me he got up ahead by about half a car but I easily passed him and decided to hold the wheel with my knee and row row row my little red Camaro right past his. (Hang out the window making a rowing motion with my hands lol)

Poor guy... I hate that guy though. He goes everywhere revving his engine and flooring it. Stupid people...

Sorry I'm done...

Old 07-27-2009, 03:21 AM
April 2011 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

dont waste your time hateing a punk. think of it as intertainment. had one pull up on me on a busy freeway when i was taking my daughter to the airport a couple yrs ago. she was flyin out to school in london on a scholarship so racing was the last thing on my mind. this guy in a import pulls up and honks i look over and he waves and points, then honks three times and takes off. he came back did it one more time, we both just laughed and went on with talkin and going over plans.