Detailing Discuss detailing your ride within.

Ice

Old 11-11-2007, 08:59 PM
In the Staging Lanes
Default Ice

If you haven't tried the new polish from Turtle Wax called "Ice", you really should. This stuff is awesome. Its just a spray on/wipe off polish but its the best stuff I've ever used. My car is black and I used it in direct sunlight with the car really hot and it didn't leave a single streak. Try it.. You won't be disappointed. I get it at Advance Auto Parts and its about $10 a bottle but so so worth it.

Old 11-18-2007, 10:04 AM
2nd Gear member
Default RE: Ice

I saw that stuff yesterday when I went to pick up some injector cleaner. Which one was it though? I saw a few different ones, like the Ice thing was a whole line of products from Turtle Wax.

Old 11-18-2007, 08:17 PM
In the Staging Lanes

I didn't realize there was a whole line but I just went to the website and you're right, there is... I'm not sure about the other products in this line but the spray detailer is what I'm talking about. Here's a link, hopefully it works.... http://www.turtlewax.com/main.taf?p=2,1,1,2.

This stuff is so good I'll definetely try the other products in the line.

Old 11-23-2007, 11:41 AM
In the Staging Lanes

Has anyone here ever tried the other products in this line?

Old 11-24-2007, 01:25 AM
2nd Gear member

That liquid clay bar looks like pretty cool stuff

Old 11-24-2007, 08:27 AM
4th Gear Member

i only use meguires but i was thinking of doing the ice cause it sucks doing a black car with regular wax lol.

Old 11-28-2007, 12:03 AM

i think the liquid claybar only really works well if you dont REALLY need it. I dont think there's much of a replacement for good old claybars, even though they're a pain.

Old 11-30-2007, 02:54 PM
3rd Gear Member

this line is gear toward people who don't really like to detail their cars. it is OK at best and will never look as good, or last a long as a good quality carnuba wax

it's just a lazy person's product line that is fine for people that like it "good enough"

Old 12-01-2007, 07:27 PM
In the Staging Lanes

ORIGINAL: 1969 SS

this line is gear toward people who don't really like to detail their cars. it is OK at best and will never look as good, or last a long as a good quality carnuba wax

it's just a lazy person's product line that is fine for people that like it "good enough"
I use the detailer everytime I wash my car... thats every weekend and sometimes during the week if I get time off. I'm sure as hell not gonna break out the carnuba wax and wax my car every weekend.. thats overkill. People that fall into the "good enough" crowd dont even bother buying these products.. they unrolla water hose and some dishwashing liquid once every 2 months. I'm not lazy by any means and I detail my car way more than most people... so I'm gonna continue to use this product. I cant vouch for the waxes in this line, but the detailer is awesome.

Old 12-11-2007, 01:03 PM
March 2008 ROTM

i wasnt impressed with the liquid wax myself. i gave it to a friend. he loves it though.

im all about meguires products myself.

Search this Thread