Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. Let's hear about it here.

Ultimate Sound System

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2007, 01:57 AM
May 2007 ROTM
Default RE: Ultimate Sound System

chat room its safe

Old 04-30-2007, 01:58 AM
2nd Gear member

You know what? I really dont know what to say to that. I dont know what it is.. Looks like a 6 to me, so I guess I'll go with that for now.

Old 04-30-2007, 04:08 AM
1st Gear Member

Seight, isn't that a Cobra badge on the fender there? I think you said somewhere it was a Cobra right? Looks like it's a V8 to me, just something about the way it sets, the V6's don't have the same stance.

Hiss, I'm not here to talk **** on you so don't take it that way. You seem like you know quite a bit about car audio stuff and it's always cool to have someone around who knows their stuff, but why do you have to be such an *** when responding to someone's system you don't like. It's cool to give constructive criticism, but why do have to go off on people.You work at an audio shop right?Have you never over hyped a product to try and make a sale? What if some kid comes in with cash in handand wants a systembut can only afford the lowerend stuff. Are you going to tell him how crappy it is and that he shouldn't waste his money? Probably not, your going to sell him what you can and tell him it's good stuff, so you can see how people may think their system is better than it is. Maybe your shop only installs high end custom stuff, I don't know, but you see the point. Have you ever put in a system and said to yourself, "this is going to suck?" I just don't see why you have to come off the way you do.

And just a thought, it's kind of bad form to talk crap about a Camaro on a Camaro forum when you own a Mustang. Basically you just said all 4th generation Camaros suck. Looks like a catfish, dissing the LS1. We know most of you Mustang guys already think that way, but there are quite a few 4th generation owners here, not the best place to express those views.

Old 04-30-2007, 04:31 AM
1st Gear Member

What if some kid comes in with cash in handand wants a systembut can only afford the lowerend stuff. Are you going to tell him how crappy it is and that he shouldn't waste his money?
Hisss and I would both suggest a system that will perform well with what money they had to spend.

Old 04-30-2007, 04:53 AM
2nd Gear member

matt i am with u 100% u said it best that is wat i am trying to say to hiss all the way ... CHILL MAN

Old 04-30-2007, 05:44 AM
1st Gear Member

Old 04-30-2007, 05:47 AM
May 2007 ROTM

your point slow a$$?

Old 04-30-2007, 05:53 AM
2nd Gear member

......... wait ... wait for it....... i smell................ fear !?!?! lmfao

Old 04-30-2007, 02:33 PM
1st Gear Member

HAHAHA, I've never seen a picture of both of them together. Maybethe Camaro islike catfish, becausepeople are always trying to catch us.

Old 04-30-2007, 02:41 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Seight311

What if some kid comes in with cash in handand wants a systembut can only afford the lowerend stuff. Are you going to tell him how crappy it is and that he shouldn't waste his money?
Hisss and I would both suggest a system that will perform well with what money they had to spend.
But it seems like you both shun anything that is lower end stuff. If I had lets say$300-$400, could I really get a system(box, amp, subs, deck) that you would be proud toown. Maybe you could put together a good system for that money, but not all shops are willing to do that. They throw in whatever to make a sale and then tell the customer how awesome it is, then they come here and brag about it. Like I said, I can see giving constructive criticism but there is no need to tear into someone that way.

Quick Reply: Ultimate Sound System