Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. Let's hear about it here.

Ultimate Sound System

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2007, 04:06 PM
2nd Gear member
Default RE: Ultimate Sound System

ORIGINAL: Hisss04Cobra

1. It's the last cobra ever made. SVT disbanded.
2. It's a whole lot faster than your car.
3. It looks better.
4. It doesn't resemble a catfish.
5. With $700.00 I can gain 75 hp. (Without nitrous)
6. It comes with a sweet s/c.
7. It takes over 100 more cubes for your lsjuan to touch a 4.6l.
8. The engine doesn't feel like it sits directly in my lap.
1. Ok
2. Yeah, mines a stock V6. But Im a whole lot faster than the kid in the wheelchair next door.
3. Opinion.
4. Opinion.
5. Cool. go for it.
6. Your right, it does. But did the 02? If we're going to compare cars, lets at least compare the same year.
7. True. but we've got the extra 100 cubes. But we didnt need the SC. I guess DOHC and 32 valves means nothing..
8. Your right. It doesnt in my car either.

Im not trying to say Mustangs suck, or are slow. I like some mustangs. I dont like them as much as Camaros, but I still like some of them. Your right, your car is a whole lot faster than mine. Its probably a good bit faster than a Z28 too. But, year for year the Z28 comes out on top (maybe with some exceptions, i hoestly don't know every statistic and power rating for every year mustang and camaro)

Old 04-29-2007, 04:08 PM
2nd Gear member

Why don't you stick your fat head back in your catfish and go away [sm=smiley20.gif][sm=smiley20.gif]

(And how many times can you say, "Lol?" Are you semi stupid, or 100%?)

P.S. Cobra interiors have seude + leather seats. Do SS's? Camaro interiors are usually ratty as *****. Know your facts kid.

My bang for the buck modding is > yours.

They don't make SVT anymore, because they felt like disbanding. They do make Mustangs still though, I wish they didn't still make camar....wait a second. They don't make Camaro's anymore. It seems those ug;y/slow/horrible interior Mustangs outsold them

Old 04-29-2007, 04:10 PM
2nd Gear member

ORIGINAL: bill12690

1. It's the last cobra ever made. SVT disbanded.
2. It's a whole lot faster than your car.
3. It looks better.
4. It doesn't resemble a catfish.
5. With $700.00 I can gain 75 hp. (Without nitrous)
6. It comes with a sweet s/c.
7. It takes over 100 more cubes for your lsjuan to touch a 4.6l.
8. The engine doesn't feel like it sits directly in my lap.
1. Ok
2. Yeah, mines a stock V6. But Im a whole lot faster than the kid in the wheelchair next door.
3. Opinion.
4. Opinion.
5. Cool. go for it.
6. Your right, it does. But did the 02? If we're going to compare cars, lets at least compare the same year.
7. True. but we've got the extra 100 cubes. But we didnt need the SC. I guess DOHC and 32 valves means nothing..
8. Your right. It doesnt in my car either.

Im not trying to say Mustangs suck, or are slow. I like some mustangs. I dont like them as much as Camaros, but I still like some of them. Your right, your car is a whole lot faster than mine. Its probably a good bit faster than a Z28 too. But, year for year the Z28 comes out on top (maybe with some exceptions, i hoestly don't know every statistic and power rating for every year mustang and camaro)
I was responding to 98ss, not you Bill...but.

there was no 02 Cobra. Actually, there was. There were 100 made in Australia, and they are all right hand drive.

My car has 32v dohc.

Old 04-29-2007, 04:12 PM
2nd Gear member

Back to the whole thing about Camaros not being made anymore.. Yeah, your right.. they arent being made right now. And I know this is pretty much a V8 discussion, but it took almost 9 years for the V6 Mustang to catch up to the V6 Camaro in power. We could afford to take the break..

Old 04-29-2007, 04:13 PM
2nd Gear member

Hey, if I could sell a Mustang that had less power for more money, then you better believe I would do it.

Wouldn't you?

Old 04-29-2007, 04:16 PM
May 2007 ROTM

And there are so many old camaros on the street that the demand for a new one wasn't as heigh. When a car is that good you don't have to keep buyin the next model hoping that it was better then the last. And if more chicks could handle the HP we woud have sold more.

Old 04-29-2007, 04:19 PM
2nd Gear member

umm yeah i got leather in mine for a way better price and the interior looks good not some gurly creation by ford, they did disbanned the camaro idk why we were beating up on ford to much idk???idk whythey did it but they did and they are coming out with a new one havent ya heard it will make all mustangs Obsolete, and bang for ur buck hmmm let me put a s/c in mine an yeah see ya good bye thats a load of b.s and the lol is cuz u actually think ur 4.6 is somthing good to talk about, its straight **** sry lol!!!

im going down to texas for the summer i say we meet half way an i will see how bad *** this stang is how much did u buy it for an how much have u put in to it to be honset?/???

Old 04-29-2007, 04:23 PM
2nd Gear member

I was responding to 98ss, not you Bill...but.

there was no 02 Cobra. Actually, there was. There were 100 made in Australia, and they are all right hand drive.

My car has 32v dohc.
Yeah, I kinda thought so.. But to be honest I dont like ford. I like the Cobra, Mach 1, and the GT500 a lot.. And I respect the GT. But, I still gotta defend the Camaro, or at least try.

And yeah, about selling less power for more money.. is that what they did with the V8?
Sorry Hiss, but i really have to agree with 74454bb, there are a LOT of high school girls out there that think the mustang looks good and they don't need much power, so they get them. I guess the Mustang won the high school girl crowd over. To be honest, I see more 93-97 Camaro's on the road around here than i do the 94-98 (i think thats right) mustangs..

Old 04-29-2007, 04:32 PM
2nd Gear member

And what i meant by the 32v dohc was, the ls1 is a single cam, 16v engine isnt it?

Old 04-29-2007, 04:48 PM
2nd Gear member

ORIGINAL: 98ss4REAL

umm yeah i got leather in mine for a way better price and the interior looks good not some gurly creation by ford, they did disbanned the camaro idk why we were beating up on ford to much idk???idk whythey did it but they did and they are coming out with a new one havent ya heard it will make all mustangs Obsolete, and bang for ur buck hmmm let me put a s/c in mine an yeah see ya good bye thats a load of b.s and the lol is cuz u actually think ur 4.6 is somthing good to talk about, its straight **** sry lol!!!

im going down to texas for the summer i say we meet half way an i will see how bad *** this stang is how much did u buy it for an how much have u put in to it to be honset?/???
You have terrible grammar issues.

I will meet you in Alabama.

I will drive about 20 miles to beat your car. That's about all it's worth to me.

Quick Reply: Ultimate Sound System