93-02 V6 Tech V6 Camaro General Topics.

Thanks to all i just beat a v8 with a v6

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2008, 07:09 PM
Overdrive Member
Default RE: Thanks to all i just beat a v8 with a v6

ORIGINAL: jdelag

And you are wrong there has been a v6 that does 8s and its only a 3.8 engine mine is a 4.2 .
It's a full on race car that has alot of boost going to it. I wouldn't get into who makes more money.That doesn't mean anything. I make alot, but you'll never hear me say " I make more than you". What you spend on installation, we save by doing it ourselves.

Old 04-04-2008, 08:17 PM

Well then congratulations that you make good money. I just wonder if you know how to read since I just basically said the same thing. Ok. And how much you make 45000 a year. That's alright money. And well I don't have a yearly estimate of how much I make it depends how many houses I sell or how many apartments I sell but I usually make over the 150000 mark. So if you really want to race cars then ill have no problems racing my best car which is stock by the way. Lol. But can kick all of your cars. So yes I want to learn more about cars stang. That's why I come here. Thank you for your advice if you guys need financial advice or tutoring just give me a call.

Old 04-04-2008, 08:43 PM
1st Gear Member

Way to make a good first impression jdelag, now just about everyone here doesn't like you. You really think they believe any word you are saying and will say in the future?

Old 04-04-2008, 09:26 PM
Overdrive Member

I'm not saying let's race. Frankly, I could care less who's car is faster. We are all calling BS on a bolt-on, cammed, 3.8 on slicks running twelves. What did I say about money? I don't care how much you make. I wouldn't worry about my reading, as it's just fine.

Old 04-04-2008, 09:42 PM
Ninja Administrator

Well you guys are right I don't know much bout cars but that's why I came here so I can learn. But the guys that works on my car does know cars. He has a 454 engine in a camaro. He has hooker headers cam kit. Slicks suprcharger. And a lot of stuff that I don't know about. I also have v8 that runs 11s but I didn't do any of the work I bought it from the same guy. Its a. 69 charger it has headers and a 400 engine. but yes I am young I'm sure I make about twice as much money as you and that my car won't get smoked by yours. So I guess why would I be embarrased. And you are wrong there has been a v6 that does 8s and its only a 3.8 engine mine is a 4.2 . And you might include the supra to run up there also. So you guys can just keep on talking all you want. It means nothing to me. But I know it does to you.
u are NA..... if u were to say you had a fully forged low compression TT 4.2 i would agree. i actually saw a v6 mustang run 9s, built by the same guys that tuned my old mustang. however, you dont have that, you dont know what anyone here makes, and you dont run 12.8. if u settle down we will forgive everythign and actually help u out. u forget that we are all car guys and like nothing more than to "shoot the shiz" talking about this stuff. but the things you are claiming are just not a possibility. sure, u beat a mustang, i think theres a stock 3.8 that beat an old GT or 2 around here. however, your 4.2 with cam and boltons is still shy of 300hp on a good day. i dont even think you could run NA with a stock lt1...... im not being mean, just being realistic, and yo should start too or u will be disappointed this weekend when you go to the track

Old 04-04-2008, 09:46 PM
Ninja Administrator

Well then congratulations that you make good money. I just wonder if you know how to read since I just basically said the same thing. Ok. And how much you make 45000 a year. That's alright money. And well I don't have a yearly estimate of how much I make it depends how many houses I sell or how many apartments I sell but I usually make over the 150000 mark. So if you really want to race cars then ill have no problems racing my best car which is stock by the way. Lol. But can kick all of your cars. So yes I want to learn more about cars stang. That's why I come here. Thank you for your advice if you guys need financial advice or tutoring just give me a call.
just like ifu had AIDS... people who actually make good money are usually pretty quiet about it. my professional diagnosis: youre 16 and you think one or both of ur parents makes 150000. your tone is so unedjucated that i really dont believe anything you are saying at this point. u throw numbers out there, both money and car specs, just as someone who has never actually experienced these things. grow up man

Old 04-04-2008, 10:11 PM
4th Gear Member

wow, how did i miss this thread, thanks for telling me bout it guys[>:]

and spec, im pretty sure a 4.2 cam exhaust 3.8 motor will break 300HP, i beleave it's SWAN claims they're stroker kit brings the motor up to 275 and 270. but deffently call shenanigens on everything else. and still, a 4.2 stroker will run slower than a LT1 cuz of lack of TQ(even though a stroker is for TQ, you're lacking 2 cylenders[&:])

Old 04-04-2008, 10:19 PM
Overdrive Member

ORIGINAL: SpecterGT260

just like ifu had AIDS... people who actually make good money are usually pretty quiet about it. my professional diagnosis: youre 16 and you think one or both of ur parents makes 150000. your tone is so unedjucated that i really dont believe anything you are saying at this point. u throw numbers out there, both money and car specs, just as someone who has never actually experienced these things. grow up man
My thoughts exactly.

Old 04-04-2008, 10:24 PM
4th Gear Member

Yenko's FYI:

Aid's = STD = Bad

END FYI

Old 04-04-2008, 10:37 PM
Ninja Administrator

ORIGINAL: ninetysixyenko

wow, how did i miss this thread, thanks for telling me bout it guys[>:]

and spec, im pretty sure a 4.2 cam exhaust 3.8 motor will break 300HP, i beleave it's SWAN claims they're stroker kit brings the motor up to 275 and 270. but deffently call shenanigens on everything else. and still, a 4.2 stroker will run slower than a LT1 cuz of lack of TQ(even though a stroker is for TQ, you're lacking 2 cylenders[&:])
nobody is going to stroke on a stock cam.....

just like K&N doesnt hit their claimed gains on stock cars either...... their kit involves more than just a 3.8 camaro with a longer stroke. i still dont think it will break 300..... because it doesnt have the heads for it... there are VERY few v6 NA running 300hp, and they are plain maxed out. the 350z doesnt see crap for gains from boltons, because its flowing almost to its max as it sits.

Quick Reply: Thanks to all i just beat a v8 with a v6