Camaro Forums - Chevy Camaro Enthusiast Forum

Camaro Forums - Chevy Camaro Enthusiast Forum (https://camaroforums.com/forum/)
-   93-02 V6 Tech (https://camaroforums.com/forum/93-02-v6-tech-14/)
-   -   Help with nos (https://camaroforums.com/forum/93-02-v6-tech-14/help-nos-53357/)

Gorn 07-21-2010 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by SprSSBalt (Post 441009)
I will take that Gorn worked at a dealer or repair shop at one point in life for $200 Bob?!

I did 5 years doing GM warranty repairs. I was the mechanic twice in the above situation. In one of the cases there was no sign of intake tampering. We took pictures of the cylinders and showed them to the local GM rep. He Black listed the car. No2 has been around a long time and dealerships have been dealing with this since the day it showed up.

SloBalt 07-21-2010 04:19 PM

OH YEAH BUDDY!!

I win the one million dolla!! I need to go to who wants to be a millionaire, or weakest link. I am sensing that Im on a roll....

I mean it was kinda obvious that the dealership would know due to the hole. Now unless he replaced the intake manifold, THEN maybe he would have a fighting chance but you still got to remember the heads....

rwferguson 09-23-2010 07:51 PM

Well heres an update for all you retards who talk **** over the internet. Grow some balls, pussy's talk **** over the internet. lol. But just to let you know. Blew the motor up about a month ago. Take a wild guess what happened??? any1, well got a new motor. Now how stupid do you look. But the good thing is, the car is now running a 125 shot. Injectors and maf have been upgraded, work to the intake manifold and heads have been done with cams. Also got headers and tune. Next project is twin turbo setup. But hey i guess we all can be wrong. All i can say is, well yall thought it wouldnt be covered under warranty. :) well good luck to yall and **** YOU lmfao

Gorn 09-23-2010 08:17 PM

Wait a second You blew up a good motor because you put No2 on it with no clue how to and we are dumb? Or is it because the morons at the dealership you deal with can not tell a motor that has used No2, That makes me a moron? I wish you would post a build thread for your twin turbos any moron that can not figure out No2 without blowing a motor should go thru a good 4 of 5 engines before he figures out how to get a twin turbo setup working right. Don't worry they will all be under warranty.

Really 125 shot with stock pistons and I am a moron? Well I hope you where atleast smart enough to upgrade the head gaskets. Even a brand new 3800 with factory head gaskets would not last long on 125 shot.

Murda99v6 09-23-2010 11:14 PM

rwferguson you need to go join Chantel in the "Nobody gives a **** about you" section. You ask for advice, people give it to you, and then you start swearing and calling them idiots. LMAO, they pretty much predicted what was going to happen to your motor and you somehow think you're ahead. "All you retards who talk **** over the internet". I used to own an internet cafe. You're acting like the stereotypical teen troll who talks behind a monitor. If you don't want advice don't ask for it. THE END.

*I somehow doubt he'll understand what THE END means.

chevypro101 10-01-2010 01:42 PM

warranty will cover it go to a 150 shot, make sure you record it and post we all want to see....no for real we do lol

BasicConcepts 10-01-2010 02:13 PM

ya i love to see things go BOOM lol