93-02 V6 Tech V6 Camaro General Topics.

--Exhaust (New to Forum)--

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2005, 03:59 AM
2nd Gear member
Default RE: --Exhaust (New to Forum)--

I'd buy some flows....they are cheap and very managable...

Old 11-06-2005, 04:11 AM
In the Staging Lanes

I might have to. The dynomax website tech support http://www.dynomax.com/techsupport.stm
says basicaly the inlet and outlet should be 2 inches for the amount of hp and its 2.5. And last thing I was is to loose horsepower.

I am listning around for exhausts. Cuz it looks like I should save and get the right kind.

thanks everyone for your help.

ps if anyone has a 3.4 with an exhaust they think is good lemmie hear it lol! pm me for my email or something.
I wanna hear everything before I make a choice. thx

Old 11-06-2005, 10:37 AM

hey once you change out your exaust my friends needs a stock muffler. can i have your old one from the muffler all the way to the tip. or even the entire exaust system if i can get it pretty cheap from you.

Old 11-06-2005, 03:32 PM
2nd Gear member

Why would you want a stock exhaust?

Old 11-06-2005, 04:32 PM

becasue he bought the car and whoever had it before put a glasspack on it and it sounds like a damn riceburner. we just need to shut up the exuast temporarly untill he buys a whole new exuast system. it sounds horrable right now.

Old 11-06-2005, 07:42 PM
2nd Gear member

I'd just let it be heads and nothing else. You'd sound pretty loud...stupid...but loud.

Old 11-07-2005, 04:29 AM
In the Staging Lanes

Well by the time I put it on your friend should have a new exhaust system lol.

I think I am gonna put it on.. I am gonna see if they can put a lid or something on where the second pipe for the exhaust would come out.
Because then 2.5 isnt too big of a hole lol. I hope they can do that or something.

If your willing to buy a stock exhaust from me why dont you just get a one from a junk yard or just a cheap muffler. It may not sound all that
great but he wouldnt sound like a civic.

Shipping the stock exhaust would cost more than its worth. Besides I wanna keep it incase I dont like the sound of my new/old muffler.

Old 11-10-2005, 05:29 AM
In the Staging Lanes

well i got a 95 3.4L. and i just had to get my exaust done..and i went with the 80 series flowmaster. not the whole cat back either. i got it installed and everything for like 170$. Magnaflow muffler is gonna be good but it cost more and doesnt sound as good as a flowmaster. when i bought the car it had flowmaster on it but it was old and needed to be replaced. so i already had 2 tips.. mine are 3inch i think. but in my opinion cause i dont got alot of money either...flowmaster 80 series is a good bet. i like the sound of it

Old 01-26-2006, 12:26 AM

Hi everyone, I own a 95 V6 3.4 recently because of all the rain and such i managed to get a lot of rust on my muffler and after of acouple of days it ate through the side of it and made one of my exaust pipes fall of. But anyway, I'm not sure what exuast system I have because it came with the car I know for sure its after market, and I wanted to replace the muffler, I was looking at the flowmaster 80 and judging by reviews and descriptions it sounds like it'll do nicely the only problem is I got mixed answeres on wether or not it will fit on my car, so I was wondering if it is compatable and if not what other muffler would fit and have a nice sound to it,( I'm looking for something with 2 exaust pipes comming out)

Old 01-11-2010, 07:51 PM

check out the green cammed v6 camaro on you tube. granted its a 3.8 i dont see why a 3.4 couldnt sound similar

Quick Reply: --Exhaust (New to Forum)--