ArmorAll Wipes

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2012, 08:56 PM
In the Staging Lanes

I use Spray Away glass cleaner on about everything. It is ammonia free, unlike Windex. I use it on windows, interior plastic, wheels, etc. I also use it to get bugs off my bike after coming back from a ride while they're still fresh. I don't use it on the paint on my Z28 though. I always wash it by hand with warm water and car wash soap.

Old 02-23-2012, 10:37 PM
4th Gear Member

I've used Armor on both my Camaro and mine and my dads '66 Satellite with no problems. My uncle use's it on his '57 Bel Air and his wife's GTO when they go to shows.

I think it's just one of those products that some people have problems with and others have no trouble.

Old 02-24-2012, 10:35 AM

I will say Mother's back to black works really well. I used it on a section of interior that I painted that had alot of cloudiness and it polished it right out. Great stuff but not cheap.

Old 03-15-2012, 03:54 PM

its funny I heard a lot of bad things with armor all. Windex is bad and honestly get a wash cloth and soak it in water and use water to wipe all that crap off and then start selecting a different brand of cleaners. I haven't tried the lemon pledge idea but it sounds legit!