What do you guys think???

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2007, 11:06 AM
Default What do you guys think???

Alright I have a 94 V6 right now but Ive been looking for a Z28 or SS....but preferably a 28. Anyways, I just bought a new hood from this guy off craigslist and when I was picking up the hood I told him Iam also looking for a transmission, motor, etc. So he told me he was selling his 94 Z28.....transmission, engine, clutch all have 15,000 miles on them..........the whole car for 600$!!! I thought he was saying 6000 but no 600.......I just wanna know how hard would it be to just replace glass in the driverside t top??? And if anybody could give some good sites for camaro performance parts that would be sweet. And later down the road I would like to replace t tops with just the hard top and how long would that take to do....just have to do that during summer so right now its staying a t top. I just have to go back to the guys house and pay the rest off.

Old 12-25-2007, 11:56 AM
3rd Gear Member
Default RE: What do you guys think???

Thats pretty cool. So wait you have a 94' V6 and now a 94' Z28 right. Are they the same color too? For your t-top situation you should be able to find a replacement on craigslist or ebay for a good price. Ecklers Camaro has some cool stuff when it comes to interior and exterior replacement. For performance upgrades check out summit racing and jegs.

Old 12-25-2007, 10:44 PM
Default RE: What do you guys think???

yea they are both the same color...black. I just wanted to see if anyone knew any good places to get new glass for the t tops. What happened is that the guy had a stock v6 3.4 camaro and then he bought a new Z28 motor...trans....wiring harness and all that good ****........and he was out driving the car when the hood flew up lol. I have a new hood b/c I bought it from the guy who is selling the car and I told him Im looking to rebuild my V6 to a V8 and then he told me he was selling a motor trans harness and he told me he would sell the whole thing to me for 650. Then he told me what happend and I need to replace......hood(which I have new), windshield, and drivers side glass on the t top. I told him I would buy it for sure......but I just want some insight on what would be good to replace first to find some good parts and good ideas what other people have found good to have.