Tiffany is Finished!! She is painted and loving her new Colors!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2010, 11:47 PM
2nd Gear member

The best thing about owning a Camaro is it fulfills a dream we all have. And when you get the chance to personalize it in some way, the car becomes that much nicer.

Old 12-07-2010, 10:21 AM
2nd Gear member

Originally Posted by ChevyManCam
This was the day I went and bought my maro, in this picture I was checking the exhaust for smoke or coolant.

Damn man! That thing looks clean for a 97! How many miles does it have?

Old 12-07-2010, 10:30 AM
2nd Gear member
Cool

Originally Posted by RedKnight
The best thing about owning a Camaro is it fulfills a dream we all have. And when you get the chance to personalize it in some way, the car becomes that much nicer.
Definitely man! I always wanted a camaro! My dream car is a first gen but that would be a car that I would barely ever drive lol! But I drive my Camaro everyday! When I first started looking for a muscle car I started looking at WS6 T/As(They look freakin awesome!) but I couldn't find any for a good price or a good trade. When I started looking at Camaros(4th Gens) I didn't even know what a LT1 or LS1 was! I just found this one in Austin and asked if he wanted to trade for a 98 Z71 pickup(which was very clean, power everything, no tears or crack in the interior, new tires, stock wheels. Everything stock!) and he said yes. So I traded with him came back home and everyone I knew was ****ting bricks when I got back(I was too because I got on it a few times on my way home and I almost pissed myself lol!)! I was like, what's the big deal? And then I learned the difference between the LT1 and LS1 and when I found out that I had the LS1 I was 10 times more excited! It all just worked out really well! I'm very happy with my car! Even stock its awesome! I can't wait to see what I get for Christmas!

Old 12-07-2010, 12:08 PM
1st Gear Member

it has 146k, it needed and still needs TLC. I look this car over from top to bottom, I looked under the car for leaks, checked all fluids ect. ect.. then when I started it and heard the engine running I was like DAMN, the idle and how smooth it ran, I looked at the seller and said "Ill take it" if you look in the picture there were 2 other guys there looking at the car too, but since i got there first, first come first come first serve. It did need some repairs pretty much costing me $500 but it was all worth it, any Camaro is worth fixing and keeping.
Thanks for the complement

Last edited by ChevyManCam; 12-07-2010 at 12:17 PM.
Old 12-07-2010, 01:02 PM
2nd Gear member

Originally Posted by ChevyManCam
it has 146k, it needed and still needs TLC. I look this car over from top to bottom, I looked under the car for leaks, checked all fluids ect. ect.. then when I started it and heard the engine running I was like DAMN, the idle and how smooth it ran, I looked at the seller and said "Ill take it" if you look in the picture there were 2 other guys there looking at the car too, but since i got there first, first come first come first serve. It did need some repairs pretty much costing me $500 but it was all worth it, any Camaro is worth fixing and keeping.
Thanks for the complement
Nice! That's not bad at all! Mine has about 125K.

Old 12-07-2010, 02:27 PM
1st Gear Member

yeah i remember when i first got my car, knowing nothing about cars as well, except i didnt quite get as lucky as you kmt. but i have learned alot from my car. although i am in the market for a ls1 ws6...

Old 12-07-2010, 02:37 PM
1st Gear Member

tripwire just wondering did you swap your 3.4 over to a 3800?

Old 12-07-2010, 02:57 PM
1st Gear Member

yep sure did....and i love it =) haha also did the a4 to m5 swap as well

Old 12-07-2010, 05:21 PM
1st Gear Member

nice! good work man

Old 12-07-2010, 09:20 PM
1st Gear Member

thanks...and as for the op...did you have your own place to set stuff up? that would make things so much easier...i wish i had one ...lol

Quick Reply: Tiffany is Finished!! She is painted and loving her new Colors!!