R.i.p

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2010, 09:58 PM
Senior Moderator
January 2010 ROTM Winner

I still don't get how you could lose control from sneezing. Did you black out? Or was yours a wild sloppy sneeze that fogged the windshield?

Old 12-21-2010, 10:01 PM
1st Gear Member

Now your getting a nasty......

Old 12-21-2010, 10:03 PM
Senior Moderator
January 2010 ROTM Winner

Originally Posted by Pig Hunter
Now your getting a nasty......
Who me? Nothing nasty, it's a legitimate question. I've sneezed many times while being behind the wheel. But miraculously, the car has always managed to stay between the lines.

Old 12-21-2010, 10:07 PM
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Pig Hunter
You know how it works, 1st one with $$$, good luck. Too bad those visors aren't grey, I need a set. I have some tan ones, but they are about a 4/10.
I need grey ones too! I'm trying to picture how black visors would look with gray headline with t tops. That a darn good price regardless of the color!!

Old 12-21-2010, 10:57 PM
Overdrive Member

Wow man glad you are OK. That is a bad hit. Camaro 0 Wood pole 1. Did the air bags deploy? If not I might know some one who will want the driver's side bag. Glad you are OK and good luck getting a Z. Just remember the 93s are the black sheep of the family and a lot of stuff is different on those.

Massey

Old 12-22-2010, 07:33 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by osduck5
I need grey ones too! I'm trying to picture how black visors would look with gray headline with t tops. That a darn good price regardless of the color!!
It's an opinion, but I tried it and I don't like it, doesn't look right. The black and gray seats look good, bot the gray headliner and black viosrs, no, not good. Just my preference though.

BC- I like the wheels , snow flakes, but the ones on Ashley would probably look better, don't sell'em without taking a look on the Z if you buy it.

Old 12-22-2010, 07:43 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Camaro 69
Who me? Nothing nasty, it's a legitimate question. I've sneezed many times while being behind the wheel. But miraculously, the car has always managed to stay between the lines.
Nasty as in visual, not mean. Geez some of us are tooooo touchy.

I know what you mean though, never thought about sneezing while driving. Kinda like not thinking about talking, texting, on your cell while driving until some one you know wipes themselves or some one else out. Just has to happen close to us before it's real. I don't text or initiate calls while driving anymore because of the later.

Old 12-22-2010, 08:19 AM
Senior Moderator
January 2010 ROTM Winner

Well....you know I'm a sensitive guy! lol
He probably sneezed, then his Big Mac and fries went flying over to the passenger floor. While reaching over to retrieve his dinner, he yanked on the steering wheel and the car careened off the road and into the pole.
I actually know someone who put his pickup truck on it's side going down the expressway doing that very thing.....minus the sneeze part.
And the police & insurance company always hears the "condensed" version.

Old 12-22-2010, 08:30 AM
4th Gear Member

Need to learn more control... I take sneezing fits while driving occasionally... Literally sneezing so hard it hurts my chest, throat, and gives me a migraine. My car is still in one solid piece =\

Glad you're alright though

Old 12-22-2010, 08:41 AM
Senior Moderator
January 2010 ROTM Winner

I guess we gotta put DWS (driving while sneezing) right up there with DUI, texting or talking on the phone, doing your nails, shaving, etc.
Oh, the mourning period for his car is over, isn't it?