Mpg

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2011, 04:27 PM
4th Gear Member

Well, just got back from a 2 hour trip from my hometown to Indiana, PA and managed to pull 23.6 mpg on the way home. I'm assuming it was better on the way there as we had one less person and 150lbs less of stuff in the hatch. That was with 93 octane and an automatic. Which, after that trip, I wish I had the six speed because you could tell tranny wanted to shift again every time you let off the gas.

Old 12-16-2011, 04:54 PM
Fourth Generation Moderator
October 2009 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

Originally Posted by MKCoconuts
Well, just got back from a 2 hour trip from my hometown to Indiana, PA and managed to pull 23.6 mpg on the way home. I'm assuming it was better on the way there as we had one less person and 150lbs less of stuff in the hatch. That was with 93 octane and an automatic. Which, after that trip, I wish I had the six speed because you could tell tranny wanted to shift again every time you let off the gas.
Where you a little indian? God I hated that hill behind the high school, I ran up and down that dam thing sooo many times.

Old 12-17-2011, 06:42 AM
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Gorn
Where you a little indian? God I hated that hill behind the high school, I ran up and down that dam thing sooo many times.
Nah. Haha. Doesn't sound too fun though. But I was picking up a friend from IUP. I really don't want to ever have to drive that much in one day.