Ls1 Performance upgrades??

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2008, 03:20 AM
2nd Gear member
Default RE: Ls1 Performance upgrades??

Seriously.. if he wants neon.. tell him a good neon brand. Who cares if their "Anti-ricerish". Next guy to say that.. is "Homoish". Haha who cares about "ricer-ish". Oh it was on "The Fast and the Furious" it's gay. So is Nitrous.. all Nitrous users are gay. So were superchargers.. superchargers are gay. So were Turbos.. turbos are gay. So was any good looking thing.. hence it was put in a movie.. not your lame ***.. hence "it's gay". Either put good or neutral input.. or don't post. It doesn't help anyone when you say "God this is gay.. like (whoever posted flaming stuff). Or "Man that's so ricer which is lame."

Seriously.. some of you have helped me out a fair bit.. but it's another Camaro owner. IF he wants neon lights.. let him have em. If you don't like it.. go cry on your **** shaped pillow using your own tears as lubricant to masterbate.. or don't post. It's dumb. I'm sure you more mature users understand.. but really.. I'm young.. but common. If he says I want LED lights.. say "Okay.. here's a good brand".. not "Man I'm (such and such) and It's ricerish). No offense to anyone just trying to teach the lesson to some to Shut up or Put up.

Old 12-21-2008, 03:24 AM
NOOO they be stealin' my bucket
ROTM Winner's Club

ORIGINAL: shawnathan

well Ive seen them on a car before it was actually a truck and they looked fine and the length wasn't bad at all and I live out in the country so there is no speed bumps high enough hit the neons 4in in the air and I dont take my car down bad roads with pot holes you know I saved my whole life to get that car and Im not taking down any crap road unless its 100% nessicary but Still i thank you for your input.
Thank you for not taking it hard. It is your car so do as you wish but just a heads up man. People will make fun of you because of it. And it will appear umm ricerish to most. But as i said do what you do.

Old 12-21-2008, 03:41 AM
NOOO they be stealin' my bucket
ROTM Winner's Club

ORIGINAL: YoungDriver

Seriously.. if he wants neon.. tell him a good neon brand. Who cares if their "Anti-ricerish". Next guy to say that.. is "Homoish". Haha who cares about "ricer-ish". Oh it was on "The Fast and the Furious" it's gay. So is Nitrous.. all Nitrous users are gay. So were superchargers.. superchargers are gay. So were Turbos.. turbos are gay. So was any good looking thing.. hence it was put in a movie.. not your lame ***.. hence "it's gay". Either put good or neutral input.. or don't post. It doesn't help anyone when you say "God this is gay.. like (whoever posted flaming stuff). Or "Man that's so ricer which is lame."

Seriously.. some of you have helped me out a fair bit.. but it's another Camaro owner. IF he wants neon lights.. let him have em. If you don't like it.. go cry on your **** shaped pillow using your own tears as lubricant to masterbate.. or don't post. It's dumb. I'm sure you more mature users understand.. but really.. I'm young.. but common. If he says I want LED lights.. say "Okay.. here's a good brand".. not "Man I'm (such and such) and It's ricerish). No offense to anyone just trying to teach the lesson to some to Shut up or Put up.
Hey just a heads up man watch some of your word use in the future please . The mods are going soft on word use right now and i would like to keep it that way.

Old 12-21-2008, 05:57 PM
2nd Gear member

as long as you get colors that match gold and black...iv seen cars with streetglow and some cars with off brands and i like the streetglows better there a little bit brighter

Old 12-21-2008, 06:17 PM
1st Gear Member

I know this Thats why Im getting the 7 color kind and like i said Ive seen them they work and good whats so bad about riced cars anyway show me a riced out car and tell me it dosnt look cool and Ill show you a lieing *****

Old 12-21-2008, 06:18 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: YoungDriver

right now your my best friend!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-21-2008, 08:38 PM
2nd Gear member

ORIGINAL: shawnathan

I know this Thats why Im getting the 7 color kind and like i said Ive seen them they work and good whats so bad about riced cars anyway show me a riced out car and tell me it dosnt look cool and Ill show you a lieing *****
Name:  orly__ruserious.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  43.4 KB

Old 12-22-2008, 08:41 AM
2nd Gear member

woooo ugly .....now a real mans car...

Old 12-22-2008, 10:06 AM
1st Gear Member

ok the yellow one is sweet the blue is kinda sweet and mustangs are gay!

Old 12-22-2008, 11:06 AM
Ninja Administrator

yellow one is gay, blue one is oober gay, and the mustang is f'in sweet even though its a mustang [&:]
that yellow one is a freaking probe [>:][>:][>:] so u would take a no-***** ford with a gawd aweful body kit over a ford that can lift the front wheels and bend its own chassis? dude....[&o]

Quick Reply: Ls1 Performance upgrades??