Im back and lookin at a 97 T/A

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2008, 10:02 AM
ROTM Winner
ROTM Winner's Club
Default RE: Im back and lookin at a 97 T/A

spartan, you frustrate me. first you show us a pic of a black TA with the ls1 and say that's your dream car and you're going to wait to get it and give us this whole long story about how after basic you can afford it. now you're telling us you want to buy a maroon TA with an lT1 that has obviously had some sort of body damage in the past. my opinion? you're going to end up in **** creek without a paddle again and be all mad when it takes a dump on you. i'm not trying to be mean, but you have a dream car, hold off until you have the funds to actually achieve that dream

Old 09-29-2008, 12:34 PM
In the Staging Lanes

i think this car is well worth it if it runs well. it really wouldnt matter if its been hit i would still buy it. i havent seen a stock trans am with that low of miles in a very long time.

Old 09-29-2008, 03:07 PM
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: whammer3024

spartan, you frustrate me. first you show us a pic of a black TA with the ls1 and say that's your dream car and you're going to wait to get it and give us this whole long story about how after basic you can afford it. now you're telling us you want to buy a maroon TA with an lT1 that has obviously had some sort of body damage in the past. my opinion? you're going to end up in **** creek without a paddle again and be all mad when it takes a dump on you. i'm not trying to be mean, but you have a dream car, hold off until you have the funds to actually achieve that dream
Yeah... as far as the army deal and what not.. I was gonna try for a 98+ T/A after basic and any money i make or bonuses i qualify forbut the army wont let me join until next July due to my "prohbation" on that donut i got arrested for back in March... Kuz youknow, its notbad enough that i had 10 hours ofcommunity service, over $200fines and 8 hours of defensive driving classfor adonut i did at midnight in an empty parking lot on a thursday night.. andat the end ofmy 12 month SOC ("prohbation") I have to pay MORE money.. Long story short i wont be able to afford an LS1 T/Afor awhile.. In lieu of the army i decided im gonna shoot for the State Patrol which i only have to wait until february to join...

Old 09-29-2008, 03:11 PM
4th Gear Member

Get used to it man, that's how he is. He will buy some cheap, pile of crap, get ripped off again and then we will all have to read about it and how he can't afford to fix it yadayadayada. It's the same crap over and over with this kid.

Old 09-29-2008, 03:12 PM
4th Gear Member

Old 09-29-2008, 03:39 PM
2nd Gear member

lol poor spart tart lol i believe in you! get the trans am!!!!

Old 09-29-2008, 04:05 PM
4th Gear Member

Sure, get a T/A, but NOT that T/A. Why not wait, save up a little more and buy a decent car this time around. Buying the car you can afford now will just get in the same kind if POS you had last time around.

Old 09-29-2008, 04:11 PM
2nd Gear member

i think we have told him that before...

Old 09-29-2008, 04:19 PM
2nd Gear member

hey spartan i have my 98 ss for sale and my stock 02 z28 for sale has a purple horny on the back for exhaust but it made 330rwhp on the dyno at car craft... i got it from my cousin for cheap it has 20 inch rims on it cuz he sold the z06 rims he had but i can get diff rims , i will sell it for 13,ooo as well as my 98 ss for 13,ooo...

Old 09-29-2008, 04:21 PM
2nd Gear member

02 z has like 40k miles on it and my 98 has 65k miles will bring the car to you for the hell of it!

Quick Reply: Im back and lookin at a 97 T/A