How Do I Add...

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2008, 09:14 PM
Ninja Administrator
Default RE: How Do I Add...

ORIGINAL: meteoralp45

ORIGINAL: lilwill
and what up with the lawnmower crap huh?
lol sorry, just rippin on ya a lil bit, haha, but welcome to the camaro world, IMO i would save that money ur spending on all that in upgrades to a v6, nd save up nd get a v8, thats what i did
i actually do agree with this. for low $$$ situations, an lt1 can be had pretty cheap, and modded likewise. the cost effect of throwing a few grand into a v6 vs a few hundred into a v8 is a no brainer. but when ur talkin about alot of cash to throw around a fast v6 is always cool.

Old 02-11-2008, 09:23 PM
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: SpecterGT260

lol sorry, just rippin on ya a lil bit, haha, but welcome to the camaro world, IMO i would save that money ur spending on all that in upgrades to a v6, nd save up nd get a v8, thats what i did
i actually do agree with this. for low $$$ situations, an lt1 can be had pretty cheap, and modded likewise. the cost effect of throwing a few grand into a v6 vs a few hundred into a v8 is a no brainer. but when ur talkin about alot of cash to throw around a fast v6 is always cool.
gutted 3.8 > ls1, duh

Old 02-11-2008, 09:29 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ninetysixyenko

*fixed*
gutted viper-beating cat on a 3.8 > ls1, duh

Old 02-11-2008, 09:35 PM
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: skylinrcr01

ORIGINAL: ninetysixyenko

*fixed**fixed*
gutted viper-beating cat on a 3.8 > Specter's POS LS1 T/A that lost to a 3000GT, duh

Old 02-11-2008, 10:06 PM
Ninja Administrator

didnt we all yell at that kid about not knowing how to quote? [&:] btw, i made a thread for u to see yenko, but u didnt show up in it. "look what came in today"

Old 02-12-2008, 02:19 PM
4th Gear Member

wait wut? lol, is that the name of the thread?